Reviews for Safe Harbor
guest chapter 1 . 6/18
have you ever considered turning this into a novel, to stand on it's own? the first chapter at least is fantastic.
Tamuril2 chapter 29 . 6/13
Brilliant. Pure brilliance, that's what this story is. You have a natural gift for writing. I'm so happy...no, ecstatic...that I found you. I'm enjoying discovering each new NCIS story.

I was really hoping you had done a 'Tony's first months with Gibbs' story. Not did you have one, you a COMPLETED one! Bonus!

I love all the angst, friendship, H/C, and action you put into this story. Not once was I ever bored. On the edge of my seat actually. Missed my dinner (gotta go maje it, my tummy is set to eat me soon). *beams* Thank you for such an amazing story.
M. Louise E chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Very awesome story. I loved it. :D
bijou2009 chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I'm not familiar whit the U.S healthcare system, so excuse my ignorance. I really don't get this consent thing, how is emergency medicine possible if they can't treat/operate an unconscious person without consent by a medical proxy or next of kin. There many situations where it isn't possible to get consent from a relative/proxy, what do they do then, let the person die while they are watching, do the least they can to prolong the patients life and continue to wait for a consent form to be filled out while the patient deteriorate and accumulate possible long term problems.

Btw love the fic.
magis1 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Wow - what a rollercoaster! One minute I'm angry about how stupid men can be when it comes to expressing emotions, the next I'm almost in tears - You DO love serious Tony whump, don't you - and a sentence later I'm laughing my head off at the goofing around.
Seriously, this is great reading in the middle of another sleepless night. Thanks for the mix.
magis
Elza C. Boe chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
oh i love it... never paid Tony much attention, but now I, when I watch NCIS, I mostly look at Tony... It's actually very amusing... He makes faces when people are talkin and not looking at him... hi's like a little kid :P
Athena13 chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
I very much enjoyed this story.
FireAngel5683 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Ps. Tony's dads name is Anthony DiNozzo senior.
Morrolan chapter 29 . 5/31/2012
Love this.
binkeybella chapter 29 . 10/22/2011
last week's ep reminded me of this fic, both the title and the content, so I just read the entire thing through again!

never get tired of reading your work. So finally, after 8 years, Gibbs drops the 'f' bomb, (family) and next, the 'k' bomb (kids), will wonders never cease! thanks for all your work!
Stine chapter 29 . 10/10/2011
Awww! *grins*
fighttowin1 chapter 29 . 5/16/2011
Ahhh...lovely ending to a very well written story!

Nicely done...thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 24 . 5/16/2011
Tony never does things by halves...and trouble seems to find him everywhere he goes!

Excellent job with this line: "Gibbs, Gibbs, you have to turn to the local news channel. I need to see if I'm right. I mean, I hope I'm wrong. And I'm not an investigator so I might be wrong. I really, really, hope I am. Wrong I mean. But then I am a Forensic Scientist and I'm pretty sure that I can recognise evidence when I see it so I most likely did see what I saw. But I really want you to tell me I didn't.

It'll be interesting to see if he actually can locate DiNozzo sr...he's usually pretty hard to locate.
fighttowin1 chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
wow~Tony bit him? You know...Gibb's should have known better than to try to pin him down...heehee...at least we can say that that is how he learned to just use his commanding voice to get through to him when he needs waking up instead of touching him or trying to pin him down. Federal Agents...cops...marines..anyone who has had special training can be dangerous if startled while they sleep. :-)

Nicely written! Still enjoying the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Loved this part: As he stood there, weighed down by the stack of files he realised the error of his ways. "I should have brought coffee. Why didn't I think to bring coffee?"

Nicely written chapter~ :-)
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »