Reviews for Safe Harbor
Vadercat60 chapter 25 . 6/3/2021
FYI if it's life or death and no contact is available a hospital will choose to save the person's life because of the hippocratic oath.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2021
It just keeps getting better.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2021
You have just got to love Abby!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2021
On the edge of my seat...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2021
Riveting read.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2021
The understated humour is pure joy.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2021
Is it possible that it can get better than this?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2021
The anticipation is killing!
dianaanne chapter 29 . 11/25/2020
Great story
Luzith chapter 29 . 9/3/2020
This is just marvelous! I adore the Tony and Gibbs of this fic!
Rookblonkorules chapter 29 . 9/24/2018
This was such a great story. I loved seeing the evolution of Tony and Gibbs' relationship.
peppe1951 chapter 29 . 11/26/2017
Great story...is there a sequel?
Lamarquise chapter 25 . 4/10/2017
This medical consent plotline is very problematic as there are plenty of times when somebody needs emergency medical care and nobody is available to sign any consent forms. Nobody would hold off on emergency treatment for a stabbing, and my understanding is that consent laws even allow for "interested persons" to be consulted if nobody with a closer relationship to the patient can be found and consulted in a prompt matter. So long as the need for care is urgent and the patient lacks capacity to make decisions, doctors can do what is necessary to stabilize the patient's condition.
AlaskanFan chapter 29 . 1/7/2017
Believable beginning for our boys. Great character development in the early days.
guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2016
I know you may not see this review, but thank you for sharing your wonderful story. I just found it today and have enjoyed reading it this rainy afternoon. You are a good writing and I am going to read more of your work.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »