Reviews for Safe Harbor
Lamarquise chapter 25 . 4/10
This medical consent plotline is very problematic as there are plenty of times when somebody needs emergency medical care and nobody is available to sign any consent forms. Nobody would hold off on emergency treatment for a stabbing, and my understanding is that consent laws even allow for "interested persons" to be consulted if nobody with a closer relationship to the patient can be found and consulted in a prompt matter. So long as the need for care is urgent and the patient lacks capacity to make decisions, doctors can do what is necessary to stabilize the patient's condition.
AlaskanFan chapter 29 . 1/7
Believable beginning for our boys. Great character development in the early days.
guest chapter 29 . 12/31/2016
I know you may not see this review, but thank you for sharing your wonderful story. I just found it today and have enjoyed reading it this rainy afternoon. You are a good writing and I am going to read more of your work.
NickTonyK chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
Still love this story! I must have read it a half dozen times!
weemcg33 chapter 29 . 12/15/2015
I started reading your stories years ago and I just wanted to say how amazing they are. You write Tony and Gibbs so well, I wish they would have done more like this in the series.
These stories can bring a smile to my face even after a bad day, so for that I thank you!
Jerry K chapter 29 . 11/2/2015
A very fine bromance without the slash. Yay!
missblueeyes63 chapter 29 . 10/26/2015
Really enjoyed your story.
Kay Kay chapter 29 . 10/17/2015
Loved it! What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing :)
mamika chapter 29 . 10/15/2015
Aww, the story was so goody good.
you portrait their relationship and reactions and feelings so well :3
And there is also the funny parts, like the moment when Tony threw Gibbs down. it was so cool to see Tony managing to do that. unintentionally though, but that's beside the point.
long story, yes, but truly splendid and I enjoyed every chapter. it's rare that I find a story that is long enough, usually I am left hoping for more, but this was perfect. the ending wasn't too sappy but still happy enough to leave a smile on my face.
thank you. this was a great bedtime story ;)
guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
have you ever considered turning this into a novel, to stand on it's own? the first chapter at least is fantastic.
Tamuril2 chapter 29 . 6/13/2015
Brilliant. Pure brilliance, that's what this story is. You have a natural gift for writing. I'm so happy...no, ecstatic...that I found you. I'm enjoying discovering each new NCIS story.

I was really hoping you had done a 'Tony's first months with Gibbs' story. Not did you have one, you a COMPLETED one! Bonus!

I love all the angst, friendship, H/C, and action you put into this story. Not once was I ever bored. On the edge of my seat actually. Missed my dinner (gotta go maje it, my tummy is set to eat me soon). *beams* Thank you for such an amazing story.
M. Louise E chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
Very awesome story. I loved it. :D
bijou2009 chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I'm not familiar whit the U.S healthcare system, so excuse my ignorance. I really don't get this consent thing, how is emergency medicine possible if they can't treat/operate an unconscious person without consent by a medical proxy or next of kin. There many situations where it isn't possible to get consent from a relative/proxy, what do they do then, let the person die while they are watching, do the least they can to prolong the patients life and continue to wait for a consent form to be filled out while the patient deteriorate and accumulate possible long term problems.

Btw love the fic.
magis1 chapter 29 . 8/22/2014
Wow - what a rollercoaster! One minute I'm angry about how stupid men can be when it comes to expressing emotions, the next I'm almost in tears - You DO love serious Tony whump, don't you - and a sentence later I'm laughing my head off at the goofing around.
Seriously, this is great reading in the middle of another sleepless night. Thanks for the mix.
magis
Elza C. Boe chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
oh i love it... never paid Tony much attention, but now I, when I watch NCIS, I mostly look at Tony... It's actually very amusing... He makes faces when people are talkin and not looking at him... hi's like a little kid :P
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »