Reviews for To Love a Beast
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
evillullaby6 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Please write another
Snow in October chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Long epilogue bt i love it soooooooo muchhhh!
Nt snappy and full of emotions!
Nice sessrin fan fic!
ChimamareNoTsuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I'm actually okay with this. I mean, I'm a die-hard SessRin fan and all, but I occasionally like a little KaguSess here and there. Still. . . THIS BITCH'S PAIRING HAD NOTHING ON SESSOMARU AND RIN'S!
xdemonsmilezx chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
this was the best story ever i have read u really did an awesoem job i havent been on fan fic in awhile but that story is my all time favorite i will most likely read it every day amazing story
LotusGwen chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
A very unique and well written story. I definitely fell in love with this and was a bit sad it wasn't longer :P
Miss J Idiotic chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
A very good fic. I really enjoyed it
foreverlost chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
ok i just wanted to tell you that the first chapter was not that bad. in fact i rather like it, thought i have to say i am not a big fan of kagura lol. sorry! any way i got to get back to reading the rest.

foreverlost
HotIssue chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
AW! They're so cute! It's a bit sad that Sess lost his intense, cold gaze though, it was so hot. (: I really liked the storyline, especially the mansion. The only thing I may not have really liked was the forest (for some reason it seemed to have too big of a role for me) and Kohaku (never really liked the Rin and Kohaku pairing). Thank you for this wonderful fanfic! (:
SuMeRkI chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Truthfully spoken this is the best i ve ever read on this site...you should write a sequal! i love it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
aw! absolutely lovely!

HawkAngel
Taraah36 chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
the only thing i would like to have known is if they ever got married and had children but all in all i really like the story and its simplicity and too the pointness im glad she found love like that .. i wish i could find love like that as a matter of fact i hope i do
pumpkinpi chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
This was a cute story that kind of reminds me of 'beauty and the beast' Great short chapter story!
Athena's Wisdom90 chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
Fantastic! I really liked the fact that you worked in his immortality and then worked it out in the end so that he and Rin could be together. I just loved this fic, truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
RinRin chapter 11 . 7/9/2009