Reviews for The Will of Fire
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Naruto may be insanely idealistic, but no one can say he doesn't have willpower.
d0.0b chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like how this keeps true to cannon. You managed to tell a story with zero factual differences to the original, yet still your own unique story. Bravo
Kyoki no Kage chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
cheesy but cool... i liked the story...
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Gai and Lee would be proud.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I liked how you took the will of fire and turned it into something that went past ordeals on this one. Definitely an excellent idea for one shots.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Your stories bounce between inspiring and depressing with equal success.

I am baffled.
ultron chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
It's a good story. I like it. I look forward to reading other stories that you wrote.
Niabi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is interesting. Yeah, a bit cheesy, but I can see this as the opposite of Live On. While that story was about Naruto succumbing to the Kyuubi's influence and ruining any chance at a happy life, this fic's about how he managed to resist the Kyuubi and attained all his dreams. Kind of a 'two sides of the same coin' type thing.

Once again, good job.
Soike chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
0_0...

Wow. Angsty.

I like it!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Its an alright idea, but you seem to be building up for one collosal failure of will and never deliver; in the end it feels anti-climactic.
Alexander the Indiscriminate chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Beautifully writen. This really does paint Naruto in a whole new light, one that I only wish more people would see.

In my opinion, this isn't cheesy. Cheesy is when it's really going overboard. This fic keeps it at a fine pace and makes it believable.

I'd love to see more work from you.

Be Your True Mind
Vladeshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I bow to you.

I elevate you to the pantheon as the new Patron Deity of one-shots.

All Hail demonicnargles, God of the One-Shot, King of the Naru/Tayu

pairing. May his reign be the greatest to be or to ever be!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was so cheesy I could dip a chip in it. lol jp. Very nice. Very nice.
ed chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
no not cheesy, full of hart
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Nice! I don't know why angst was even in the category heading. A very nice example of what makes Naruto a great character.

It paints certain scenes (in which some have criticized Naruto for his actions or lack of control) in a completely different light when you think of him as fighting the Kyuubi both mentally and somewhat physically while fighting his opponent in the material world just physically.