Reviews for Dear Diary
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Oh my god it's so beautiful
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awesome.. Thanks
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is amazing. I love it cause it brought tears to my eyes. Great job.
G.D-Dana chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
god! I cried wen i read this! Ure so damn good! Hahahaha! I reallt cried! It was too sad and perfect! Stephanie frickin Meyers shud be you...she shud hav put smethng like this in the book!
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
i love B's little "10 Things I Hate About You" Speech there at the end... I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! It was great.
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Sweet and sad and beautiful!

Love,

Monica
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is good. Good job! I love this.
LauraHannah90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
OMG. Wow.

Seriously, did you have any idea the emotion you wrote in that!

Wow.

I really really loved it! Her diary entries were a little scarce for saying the amount of pain she was feeling, but I'm guessing Edward picked out only some of it.

I loved the way that when Bella got back, she went on to finish reading the passage she'd written without the use of the book. And I loved the way she rambled over and over about the things she hated, but how she could never hate them. It seemed a very Bella thing to do.

Wow, I'm amazed. Well done!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Sad and refreshing. Thank you.
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i wish something like this was in the book. sure, we know he always loved her but he needs to know what he did to her, the images from jacob and charlie arent enough. he needs to kow what it did to HER
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw, I loved this! So sweet!
edwardfreakincullen chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Perfectly written!
ifairyu chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
awe, what a beautiful one shot. it reminds me of one of my one shots. you can check it out. its the one called "From Above" 3
Of.Winged.Poets chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was beautiful. it felt like the closure that Bella and Edward needed. They never really got that in the books. I love it.
a.little.whimsy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009