Reviews for A glimpse to what if?
preettygabbysz chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Loved it
not signed in chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Overall, the idea of the story was good. It was original and interesting. However, there were several glaring grammatical and tense errors and if I was a betting type of girl, I'd wager you used a thesaurus an awful lot. Word to the wise, don't do that. Other than that keep up the good work.
silverdigger chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
Aw, I really liked this story. Unusual premise and believable character development. Well done!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
AW, WELL I SUPPOSE ALL GREAT THINGS GOTTA COME TO AN END, GREAT CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
QUICK QUESTION, WILL YOU MAKE A SEQUEL? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
TOTALLY CALLED THAT, GREAT FIC,
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
UWE HE HE, OK I GOT IT, THIS ISN'T REALLY THE FUTURE, CLOUD IS STILL ASLEEP FROM THAT FALL FROM THE LADDER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Evanez chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
I adore your story! Oh my... All the details and the way you descibe things makes it seem real! Please keep writing, I'd love to read more from you! :D
darren ookami chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
omg. this fic has to be one of the best fics i have ever read. i mean it's just so fricking good. the story, it's just perfect and you really stuck to it. my god you're good. damn.
Ognonamis chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
I absolutely loved the story. It had such a wonderful plot and I thought you did great slowly easing in the romance between Cloud and Tifa.

There were a few typos but honestly, they arent that noticeable and they dont effect the story at all. Like I said...I love the story. I think you did an awesome job on it. Too bad it doesnt continue but then again...every story has to end sometime.
gilmaxter chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
A nice ending :)

thats all i can say, i liked the story from begginning to ending.

i hope to read more of your stories.
vLuna chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I'm kinda sad that this story is over now, but it had a good ending :) Thanks for sharing!

Maybe sequel?
xAutumnRainx chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Sweet ending I've read the whole story in just one night when you updated chapter 7 (I love reading CloTi stories, so stay up late is no big deal XD) Finally, it comes to an end. I hope there will be a sequel (about what happen in those 3 years, maybe?) but it's okay if you don't write :)

P/s: Looking forward for your new stories
Brocky chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
A nice quaint story, I thought it was a little predictable towards the end, very similar to the film The Family Man, but eh, who cares
I luv Zack Fair chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
YAY! One more chappie! Wait...Boo! I don't want it to be over!