Reviews for When I saw Myself with You
Dashed chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow this story really makes me wish i stuck with the manga just to see the Haruka/Yukino scenes. It was very well written and tender, there should be more Haruka/Yukino fic!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was really well done. That really was a great part of the manga. Especially Haruka's reaction to that. XD

Woot for boobs! XD
countwes chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
great very sweet
gildron chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I thought it was overall very well written. There was at least one misspelling. (Just to be a picky person like that.) But it was an understandable miss, a spellchecker wouldn't catch it seeing as it was a real word.

Just not the right one.

The writing was engrossing as always, and kept my attention through to the end. I liked how it opened with what was a rather cute romance, in so many fan fictions of this type the characters never wait. There is no build up of emotion or anything of that sort between the two characters. Which in my opinion is generally an oversight on the part of the author. However you though to include that, thus making things more realistic and also in many ways a more "healthy" portrayal of a real adult relationship.

Keep on writing, your stories don't stop getting better.
Olivia U. L chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love that part in the Otome manga, haha. Haruka and Yukino have such hilarious reactions to seeing their HiME selves getting so physical.

I liked this fic :) There isn't enough Harukino fanfiction out there! Good job, looking forward to some of your next work.