Reviews for The Greatest Gift
DaughteroftheMafia chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was just great. I don't understand why you don't have more reviews, because this is the best Sand Sibs one shot I've read so far, even though it doesn't involve Temari. Everyone always has Kankuro as this cocky idiot while Temari is the comforting one, but this truly how just how affected Kankuro was by Gaara's kidnapping. And Gaara sounds so young, it just helps you remember tha this kind of brotherly love is something that he has no experience with. Overall, a simply wonderful story.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ah, amazing story. Never have enough of Sand siblings' bonding moments.
Irene chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I think this is the best of your stories. It's really wonderful.
Jyombi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is one of the best sand sibs stories ever. I can't think of much else to say but I really loved it.
Mia007 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is an amazing and beautiful story. I love it when Kankuro gets to be a big brother to Gaara. It seems he's always wanted that. I love how Gaara opened up to him more also. They have a very special brotherly relationship.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
AWWW cute, I loved it, great job. This is exactly the kind of story I'm looking for.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw. How sweet!
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I liked this story. Honestly, continued or not, it's great either way.
Sweetie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
That...Was...So...Beautiful! *sniffle* GREAT story senpai!
XcuppycakeX15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This has to be on of my favorite fanfictions ever! It was so well writen. I wish there was more, it didnt want to stop reading. haha :]
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw totemo kawai! this was a great story
Lars Kunai chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A great story, as to be expected from such a great author.
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
omg. that was so good.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
And so, another great Sand Sib fic. I swear, you and Ariel D are going to flood my fanfic community. _

Not much else to say that I haven't before, just that I like the little meltdown. Aren't I evil? Hope to read some more from ya!
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It brought up so many good points like how the villagers don't really know Gaara as an individual all that well. And it was nice to see him and Kankuro deepen their bond and come to understand each other a little better. I loved how the story developed in several aspects I thought were missing from the Rescue Gaara arc in the anime and manga, and I liked how Naruto himself didn't have to be involved at all.