Reviews for Sins of the Father
dragonrider1234 chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
This is so amazing. The emotions of the characters are so real, and boy, did you make me hate Jake's dad. This is just plain awesome. Good job.
pokygirl2001 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Very good! I enjoyed this! And I'm going to share your excellent story for Fanfiction Friday at Jake and Chances Garage on Facebook. though it'll probably be a week or two.
Cinderclaw chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Chance isn't the only one that wants to rip Jake's dad limb from limb
85crimsonred chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I can't believe that I've never found this story before. I just finished reading it and I have to say that it's one of the best Swat kat stories that I've ever read! It saddens me a bit knowing that you haven't posted any more Swat kat stories other than this one. Us Swat kat fans doesn't know what we've been missing out of.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awesome story. It need to have a sequel. The only thing I didn't like is Jake's father getting off like that. But maybe he'll get what's coming to him later? I look forward to seeing more Swat Kat stories from you.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This story is so great! _ I haven't watched Swat Kats in FOREVER. I loved reading about Jakes crappy dad and the loyalty between Chance and Jake.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
damn! that was good.
Yma chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was really impressive! Got reced this by Scribs and I am heavily impressed. You got the characterisation just spot on and there's lots of jucy action and interesting events to keep me reading. I loved (or rather hated, but we're meant to hate him, so that's OK,) Jake's dad. I hope you will write, or have written, more SWAT Kats stuff because this is truly excellent. Just the right amount of introspection, charcter and action. I love the fact this has a plot, something a lot of fanfics lack. This feels like it could come right out of the show.

Great stuff.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
And now i have reide it agien and i love the story_
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
great fic i love it_
Condor chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
It was an exellent story, and the father of Jake was was an ambitious idiot, too bad for him.
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This was exceptional. It's not very often that I read a SWAT Kat fanfic that has a breath-taking plot, well-developed characters, angst, depth, and exemplifies the brotherly love Chance has for Jake (and vice-versa).

As for Clawson's father, he may be a jerk, but he's not worth killing for. Granted, he shot Jake in cold-blood, but killing him wouldn't have solved anything anyway. Now HURTING him is a different story altogether! )

Wonderful work! This goes as a favorite story in my profile and I hope to see more of your SWAT Kats work soon!
Nightfall's Wing not signed in chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I think I have to agree with the majority of the reviews; you should've let T-Bone drop the bastard. But at the same time, I know why you didn't-T-Bone not a killer. An ass-kicker, maybe, but not a killer. Anyway, I really like this story. I hope you plan to do a follow-up...
Cherazor chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Whoa! Your story is absolutly greate! Are you shure that that is your first Swat Kat story? If I were in T-Bone's situation I would "accedently" drop Jake's father from the highest building that I saw... and then catch him one cm from the ground. ::grins::

Can som eone kill Dark Kat for me?

Anyways, write mor Swat Kat stoy!

Or... ::growls::
Bexi chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Whoa, that was a really cool fic. I luved it. You did a really great job of showing the friendship between Chance an Jake. And you did a great job of making out Jake's dad to be a compleat bastard. He's evil. If only there were more fics like yours. Keep writing the fics.