Reviews for Sins of the Father
Cinderclaw chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Chance isn't the only one that wants to rip Jake's dad limb from limb
85crimsonred chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I can't believe that I've never found this story before. I just finished reading it and I have to say that it's one of the best Swat kat stories that I've ever read! It saddens me a bit knowing that you haven't posted any more Swat kat stories other than this one. Us Swat kat fans doesn't know what we've been missing out of.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awesome story. It need to have a sequel. The only thing I didn't like is Jake's father getting off like that. But maybe he'll get what's coming to him later? I look forward to seeing more Swat Kat stories from you.
Estrella85 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This story is so great! _ I haven't watched Swat Kats in FOREVER. I loved reading about Jakes crappy dad and the loyalty between Chance and Jake.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
damn! that was good.
Yma chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That was really impressive! Got reced this by Scribs and I am heavily impressed. You got the characterisation just spot on and there's lots of jucy action and interesting events to keep me reading. I loved (or rather hated, but we're meant to hate him, so that's OK,) Jake's dad. I hope you will write, or have written, more SWAT Kats stuff because this is truly excellent. Just the right amount of introspection, charcter and action. I love the fact this has a plot, something a lot of fanfics lack. This feels like it could come right out of the show.

Great stuff.
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
And now i have reide it agien and i love the story_
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
great fic i love it_
Condor chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
It was an exellent story, and the father of Jake was was an ambitious idiot, too bad for him.
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
This was exceptional. It's not very often that I read a SWAT Kat fanfic that has a breath-taking plot, well-developed characters, angst, depth, and exemplifies the brotherly love Chance has for Jake (and vice-versa).

As for Clawson's father, he may be a jerk, but he's not worth killing for. Granted, he shot Jake in cold-blood, but killing him wouldn't have solved anything anyway. Now HURTING him is a different story altogether! )

Wonderful work! This goes as a favorite story in my profile and I hope to see more of your SWAT Kats work soon!
Nightfall's Wing not signed in chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I think I have to agree with the majority of the reviews; you should've let T-Bone drop the bastard. But at the same time, I know why you didn't-T-Bone not a killer. An ass-kicker, maybe, but not a killer. Anyway, I really like this story. I hope you plan to do a follow-up...
Cherazor chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Whoa! Your story is absolutly greate! Are you shure that that is your first Swat Kat story? If I were in T-Bone's situation I would "accedently" drop Jake's father from the highest building that I saw... and then catch him one cm from the ground. ::grins::

Can som eone kill Dark Kat for me?

Anyways, write mor Swat Kat stoy!

Or... ::growls::
Bexi chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Whoa, that was a really cool fic. I luved it. You did a really great job of showing the friendship between Chance an Jake. And you did a great job of making out Jake's dad to be a compleat bastard. He's evil. If only there were more fics like yours. Keep writing the fics.
Helion chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
A well-written, impressive story! You did a fine job at pointing out the unique friendship between Jake and Chance. Yeah, I enjoyed the story very much! Just one thing I thought to be a bit exaggerated: If this Christopher Clawson guy really is Jake's father, then – however despicable his character – he wouldn't shoot at his own son with a real gun. He'd use a gun with tranquillizer darts right from the start, so as not to injure Jake, I'd reckon. Anyhow, keep writing more of these striking stories!
JOxER chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
excellent! A great fic! Heck yeah, dont mess with TBONE!