Reviews for The Life and Death of Elizabeth Masen
RubyDee chapter 18 . 2/8
TLaDoEM has been on my tbr list forever. I must say it was a joy to read. Loved how the story began when a young Elizabeth was separated from her family only to be found by Dr. Cullen. Your Elizabeth grew to be an extraordinary woman with a zest for life. Of course it came as no surprise that she would ask Carlisle to save her son as we knew that was going to happen. What I really liked was how you tied the first chapter and the epilogue together giving the story closure while tying it all together. Thank You So Much for sharing this story with us. :)
sydney chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Poor kid!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
lauren chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Nice story, Mr. Damsel ! I couldn't take my eyes off this.. Spending much time just to read till the end.. Can't wait for your another story, Sir !
Angela Gilmore chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
This was awesome! Very well done, I'm so impressed! I can't wait to read more from you.
pgrabinEdward chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
Oh! So sweet! This is a wonderful ending! Please keep writing more stories!
Spazzattack99 chapter 18 . 8/23/2011
I really, really love this. It was so well written and I am simply speechless.

-spazzattack99
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
So, amazing! I woke up early to finish reading it! You're like a Stephanie Meyer in the future! Amazing job, really! I look forward to reading more, it was such a great story!
SmoothLadyCriminal chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
wow this is a beautiful story
FelicityT chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
Fantastic story. Thanks for writing. FelicityT
Bellaangel383 chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
i love it!
Betty chapter 18 . 4/2/2010
The volturi story was great but this was far far better... truely romantic and you connected the dots in an amazing way... I can see it as a screen-play. Wow... I have noticed a few typO's but these are wonderful works... I wish I had discovered them sooner.

Betty

again... how do I log on or whatever?
Kimmydonn chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
That was a great story. I hesitated after the early encounter with Carlisle. For some reason that turned me off. But I'm glad I came back to read it again.
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet! I got engrossed in the story and forgot. I guess that's a backhanded compliment in a way... You do write very well by the way.

Are you sure you have your facts right? I don't remember there being U-boats in WWI, those were in WWII, though I'm the farthest thing from a history buff so I might be wrong.
alwaysthinkingofyou chapter 18 . 8/17/2009
This story was absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed every second of reading it. It was truly amazing and very well-written. And you managed to keep all the characters in-character perfectly. Edward acted just as I imagined he would as a human. Brilliant.

This story's going on my favorites because I am sure I can (and will) read it over and over again without getting bored. Awesome job!