Reviews for Simplicity
Magpie05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
omg X3 dawwww. aaw i really like this! yeah goku really gets a one track mind when he's aiming to become stronger or sights a really strong opponent he gets so excited he forgets everything else, including his son... piccolo and gohan are really in character here and i think piccolo's reaction to the resolution of gohan's nightmare was really sweet and accurate.
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aww! So sweet! I love this! (Your writing style is really... EPIC AWESOME!)
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is one of my favorite Piccolo and Gohan fluffy fics :)
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwww! (I actually said that out loud!)
That was so very cute. And also I totally think it happend!
Very well written.
LogicalNutcase chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
it was sweet, i liked it. you're not over analyzing it i do the same thing XD i feel like goku will always be his dad but Piccolo will always be his mentor. if you don't get it that's cool XD a lot of people don't get what i say ;p
scarves-and-jumpers chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
these two (And Yami and Yugi from YuGiOh) are the only characters that i support both as a couple and as a father/son thing...

and this was pure winnn!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Aww kawaii :) and no your not over analyzing I was thinking about neglect issues with Goku too
animefan018 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that was cute! LOved how Gohan was making it suspenseful before saying you... THIS WAS SOOO CUTE!XD
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I liked this…it was sweet and I think you kept piccolo in character very well.
RinYun913 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
no your right piccolo is there more than goku ad would probly make a grate father
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw. Piccolo would be a better father.
Nekomaru chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
It wasn't stupid, I feel the same way!

Piccolo is a better father and allways be there for Gohan.

The love for him is really beautifull... a demon who can reallized his heart... is awesome...

Beautifull fic, one of my favorites ones n_n!

(sorry about my bad english _
Chocosaiyan chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
AW! Fluff fluffity fluff fluff fluff! :}
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aww...how sweet. I agree that Piccolo is a better dad to Gohan than Goku. Goku does have his moments with Gohan but Piccolo seems to idenify with him more since Goku is always off saving the world.
Elieare chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aw, that was sweet.

Made me smile

good job, you did an excellent job with Piccolo's character. Gohan's dream might be a little extreme but it still falls within his character.

In short: I like it, good job