Reviews for Chuck vs A Man Named Stone
Deathzbreath chapter 16 . 2/21
So... I know it has been what... nine years? But on the off chance you still have the same email I figure why not leave you a review and hope that you get it. Perhaps a dark story but perhaps more realistic than most would care to believe. I can only wish that you could have finished it, it is truly an epic piece of work. If for some CRAZY reason you decide to pick it back up and need a beta or just someone to bounce ideas off of, please PM me. Seriously would love to see this finished.
baldcoder chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Dang, right at the best part! Oh well. Great story.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Oh man! Really enjoyed this right up to the part where you stopped writing. Too bad this could've been one of the true classics here on FF. Oh well, time to look for another story, lol!
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
Sad this was never finished
knightrid3r chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Shit this is a pretty dark story. And I'm not trying to be negative but it's not realistic at all. Yes the government does some pretty shady things "for the greater good" but they do not order the slaughtering of entire families of innocents. This is something out of a movie or some shit where some powerful beaurocrat gets prosecuted for crimes against his country. It just doesn't happen, especially for the reason you pose here, which is because one kid saw an agents face. Still enjoying it though, even though Sarah and Casey and the rest of the government are terrible people in this story lol.
knightrid3r chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Wow crazy dark with the torture stuff. Hopefully it was faked somehow by Sarah and Casey because the government would not torture and kill innocent people (two of them being kids) to extract info from someone.

I remember a very similar scene in 24 where Jack faked the torture and execution of a terrorists family to get info from him. The family was fine they just made it look like they were killing them. Hopefully this was like that.
knightrid3r chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
So at least she didn't sleep with Bryce but it seems she intended to until she had her little epiphany. Not sure I'm rooting for Sarah in this story. I think this would be a good Chuck/OFC story. Or just no romantic pairings at all.

I did realize too that it seems this story was never finished. It's been a long time but hope you get back to it someday.
knightrid3r chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Just found this story and started reading it. Extremely well written but if Sarah really slept with Bryce after hearing Chucks confession then I'm praying Chuck finds someone more deserving of his love in this story. Definitely a difficult chapter to read but well written.
RABCentralIL chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
It's a shame if this never gets finished this a really good story, I don't see Sarah and Chuck together in this one though he seems to be a little stronger and destroyed but not hopeless in this one. I really hope this gets picked up again at some point.
RAB chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Very good Story I hope at some point this gets completed it's a shame that some of these stories just get abandoned...
stars90 chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I want more, please!?
Molotov chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I don't suppose I can expect an ending to this after five or six years, eh?
Molotov chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
God-DAMN, I loved that Chuck speech.
Molotov chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
This is a fascinating story. Also, well done storytelling with the ship breach action.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Please update at least one more chapter. This is like the worst cliffhanger ever