Reviews for Hidden Soldier
harleykiss chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
I love This story. This is probably the fiftheenth time I read this story. I hope you will have new chapters soon. I want to find out what Luke is going to do. I hope you make where he never gives up, and destroys anybody who gets in his way. I also want to find out who this lt. Willard guy is. I also wish you could make Luke the Dominant, possessive Alpha he is meant to be.

Thank you for your Hard work, and hope to get to start reading this story soon.
Harper loves Alex chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
you could always buy a flash drive and work at school or the libbary
het2468 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I love this story and I hope that you continue writing. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Maelys Halliwell Black chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
the continuation. please
dillon2 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
I just found your story and I love it! Wolf Lake is one of my favorites but your story is unique to the genre with Sophia having left wolf lake and having to come back having not flipped yet years later. I like how strong and independent your Sophia is and how the pack seems to want her even with the way she was treated when she was younger, how they could sense her. Cant wait to see where you go with Luke and Sophia. Keep up the great job and update again soon when you can. Pretty please!
TiffanyM chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
oh update soon
renee chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
i love it write more soon
patdav chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
This story is god

I hope sophia stay strong... very strong

give luke a real fight ...

for her love
TiffanyM chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
oh ] update soon
Ansleyrocks chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Great part I love your Luke! Sophia should have listened to Sherman he is right they are so not going to let her go! Thanks for writing I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ansleyrocks chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Great update! I love this new Sophia she is great I love how in control she is! I can't wait to see what Luke does! Thanks for writing I can't wait to see what happens next!
sleepy26 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
this is going to be a priceless reunion
Crazywolf13 chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Great update cant wait for more.
TiffanyM chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
] great chapter... but Keller? Sophia's last name is Donner... update soon
Crazywolf13 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Keep going cant wait to see what happens.