Reviews for My Sister
PPure chapter 45 . 12/19/2014
I stumbled upon Wolf Lake fan fiction and your story. It was a very imaginative and intriguing story.
The ending was sane and unlike the disastrous endings of the other authors. People like closure and look forward to an eventual happy ending. Of course, many struggles along the way keep the story fascinating, but in the end we all want to see Luke and Sophia blissfully together. By the way, the correct spelling of the word is "BORED", NOT BOARD, which is incorrect. Please pursue your writing prowess.
yotoots chapter 45 . 5/20/2012
Can you please write more I wanna kno how Luke reacts and everyone else
Mar chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Can you pleaseeeeee put another chapter I will really want to read and end on this beautiful story of your

I am from Houston and I love wolf lake to bad they cancel
Aldi82 chapter 45 . 11/22/2010
Awesome story

I love Luke and Sophia
SouthernScarlet chapter 45 . 10/16/2010
please please please update... i have to see Luke's reaction. please update
blondiee01 chapter 45 . 10/11/2010
awwwwwww...she's pregnant :) I LOVE this story! update soon :)
kelseycjim chapter 45 . 10/10/2010
Are you still working on this story.
vanessacook chapter 45 . 8/13/2010
Is That It No More? I Need At Leat One More Chapter And Have Luke's Reaction To The News. Please Just One More!
FaerieGirl17 chapter 45 . 6/12/2010
I really loved this story! I liked the spin you did with Tyler Creed, he is better as a good guy.
LilGrl99 chapter 45 . 5/7/2010
I loved this show when it was on TV! I was disappointed that one week it was on and the next week gone no explanation :(

I loved this story...I started reading it last night (5/6) and finished today (5/7) it was wonderfully written and I am actually hoping that there will be another chapter included.

Thank you for taking the story line from the show and running with it :) You did a wonderful job!
Paige chapter 45 . 4/20/2010
I love this story its the best one yet
VanessaCook chapter 45 . 3/28/2010
OMG i cant believe it, I really hope thats not the end of the story there need's to be just a little bit more please i want to find out how luke reacts to the news.:)
goldenwolfeyes chapter 44 . 2/19/2010
is this story over now?
Vanessa Cook chapter 44 . 2/11/2010
I can't wait to read more so i can find out what happens next, i check everyday. I hope you update soon.
bjq chapter 44 . 2/5/2010
What are Kit and Scott upto? Will Tyler and Ruby have kids? What will it be like in school for Lucas and Sophia?