Reviews for Mother
deemama66 chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
This is going into my favorites list and you my dear are going into my favorite autours list ...!

Because ...YOU ARE SO GOD

DarqueQueen7 chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Garden gnomes on Detective Swanson's lawn? Honestly, that would have ROCKED!

This story had me alternating between bawling my eyes out like a little girl and laughing like I was watching 'Blazing Saddles'! Great story! Man, I am so glad that I held off reading this gem until now - really crappy day on the RL front.

Keep writing in this AU Verse. It was funny - and sad - and just...awesome!

Darque
PinkFairy727 chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I really enjoyed all of this. A great combo of fluff and angst.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
CANDY NECKLACES? SKINNYDIPPING? LAZER TAG? ...SURPRISE ENGAGEMENTS?

loved it!

guess it's just the epilogue left then?

*wants to write Torchwood wedding*

Nora xx
muppetmadness chapter 9 . 10/28/2008
I love this fic. I forgot how much I love reading about Rory until I found this. Owen and Rory were adorable but you managed to keep Owen in character, which is difficult to do in fluffy fics. I love the way you connected Ianto to Providence Park and just generally the whole plot line involving both his parents. It was very well worked in with what we do actually know from the show. Jack and Ianto were really cute too.
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
well done...I loved this story
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
That would be hard to tell.

poor Ianto
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed before this. Life sucks.

I love Lillian and her connection with Jack. It's just...wonderful! I REALLY love all this wedding talk. There is nothing I love more than a Torchwood wedding. Also, is Owen's brother available? ;). I'd like to see him show up again...at Owen and Rory's wedding perhaps?

Nora x
devilburns chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
oh, can't wait for more _
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Best chapter yet! I'm loving Owen/Rory more by the minute...and totally squeed when Owen said WEDDING! Couple lines I loved:

"I'm merely a serial monogomist."

"Invasions are for lesser species."

"The former police woman follows te elder woman like a puppy or submissive maid." lolz. so accurate.

I can't wait to mee Lillian!

Nora x
Elanor16 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
ah, I knew I've heard that name somewhere, Goodall.

and i loved it :)
devilburns chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
wow i loved the chapter, i'm loving iantos gran, can't remeber if i've already said that lol

i can't wait for the next installment
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Glad that Rory did not have to give up Owen..

excellent chapter
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
*squees uncontrollably*

Ianto's gradparents remind me of my own. And now they're aliens and ten times better! Loved more Rory 't wait for the next chapter, but...is it possible IANTO is a secret light keeper?
Candybree chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
I love this story! I'm glad that Rory and Ianto are related, it seems right somehow. I hope you keep writing this story and I can't wait too see what happens next! Keep up the great work!