Reviews for Heart Murmurs
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Perhaps it was the perfect opportunity for a good tragic death, but it wouldn't be the first time a story missed the moment on these things. It is probably also at least partially because they were going for a universally happy ending rather than a perhaps more realistic, bittersweet one.
Fruipit chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh, wow, this was really good! I really liked Toph's characterisation–you made her feelings for Zuko evident, but subtle :D I hope you *do* write another part, because that would make me really happy (even if you wrote this 6 years ago). I'm a stickler for Toph, and even if there's no romance as such, the emotional stuff is always good :D

So, ya. More :D Even more Avatar stuff with Toph and Zuko I'd be happy with. Or just Toph :P
-Fruipy
Darrakk chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Where is the rest of it?
picolle chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
WOW! This story has WAY too little reviews! You conveyed all of the relationships perfectly and just so accurately! Wow, seriously one of the best fics I've read... I'm in awe.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Nice story. Very angsty and humoring. I especially liked the last part of this story. Very humorous indeed. ;)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Mudbending is awesome! Great story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
wonderful!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I thought that Zuko had some sort of internal 'damage' (you could say) after that whole Azula lightening thing .. and it was kinda weird that nothing was wrong with him. Well, all that aside, I loved this .. funny, a little romantic, and mudbending .. ugh, I love that XD Completely awesome.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love this fic! Are you planning on writing another chapter?
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Poor Zuko...I don't know what's worse. Dying, or the abuse he's getting for dying. Great story!
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it! I didn't like the way it ended though. I was kinda hoping that everyone else would find out. And what happened to Iroh? I loved the conversation between Zuko, Sokka and Suki. It was great. I wish there was more!
redchinese chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that is what i believe one to call an epic story

your humor is splendid- especially with sokka and this story has the right balance of a lot of things, unpredictability, good characterization, unoppresive drama.

great work
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
there must be more!

*pickets for more chapters!*
baylop chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was really great.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
i just watched all of Avatar again and i had to read this one too. so are you gonna do chapter 2 anytime soon?