Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
Uhhhh...Rolo's Geass only stops people's conception of time when they are within radius. It wouldn't make him disappear on camera...
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/20
This is exceptionaly written and very fascinating, but I must confess, it's also very confusing. Some of the canon events are missing (like Kallen not knowing who Lelouch is, when she was the first person he used his Geass on the day after Shinjuku and subsequently suspected him of being Zero), whereas others seem to be sped up (Euphy claiming Suzaku as her Knight, etc). And sometimes people act in-character, and then sometimes vastly OOC. It's all very odd. Almost like you forgot half the series before writing.

But nevertheless this is an excellent read and very well done. My favorite line is definitely: "And since Lelouch had all the athletic inclination of a wounded marshmallow..." Hahaha. Too funny!
Ultra-Pop chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
For what it is, it's a great story with interesting twists and characterizations.
Alviam099 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Such a shame this is dropped.
polarpwnage chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
If we're using naming conventions based on artificial geass then Nina's should simple is named : The Path. Absolute is for actually contract formed geass. See Nightmare of Nunnally
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
All the characters cept Lelouch are way too OOC especially Nunally and Cornelia
force200 chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
C.C. noticed the cat she just didn't care.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
All the best fanfics are uncompleted.
Leaving your mind to wander...
silentstrixe chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I laugh my head off and promptly beg for this story to continue. The more unique CG stories like this one that have what I think of as great ideas are the most enjoyable.
Tau Warlord chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
I must say...this was the most interesting CG fic I have read. Quite big departures, which I somewhat approve (although I'm not a fan of evil geass assassin nelly...but thats just because I like her as a hero than a villain)

Weird mix of humor and seriousness. I think some people here though is a tad bit more insane than they usually are.

Only comment I can think of is that I thought the prison break was where everyone (outside of the brit military) found out that suzaku was the Lancelot driver? but in this todoh and the other black knights immediately knew it was him pre battle. Unless I missed a detail in the previous chapters. (wait...I guess euphie told them? but lelouch seems to already know about this/is quite calm about it)

VERY interested in the expansion of the reids family. Didnt see that coming and it expands the usually mysterious geass order
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was a great start. The only complaint I have is that Lelouch shouldn't have killed the terrorists; with them under his control, they would have been more useful alive.
Kaldi97 chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Awesome.
of fan and fic chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
I loved this story since day one. And been following it ever since. So PLEASE! I've got to know if it will ever live PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I think the reason they thought the vi Brittania siblings were dead because they assumed they won't survive the war.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Love it! Especially the fact that Kallen has a geass! Update soon!