Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/7
I hope this story continues one day!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 10 . 9/4
Well, an update is unlikely, so I'm going to go cry now. Goodbye.
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 9 . 9/4
I never really thought that Milly had any sort of romantic interest in Lelouch, but maybe that's just me... anyways, love the story, and also, I love how Gino is stuck with Marianne!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 9/3
Only code Geass fan who isn't anti-Nina...
Love the story, it makes me :).
Well, I'm not exactly the talkative sort, so sayonara
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 8/10
it's usually either meant to be disgusting, funny as hell, or both.
It depends on the people. If a girl has a crush on a guy and has an indirect kiss with that guy it could be a very important moment for her. The funny as hell bit comes from anime romcoms usually blowing the reactions out of proportion.

So why did Kallen take refrain personally if she did not know her mom was on it?

How DID Arthur get his name?
Euphie named him, but I cannot remember if she had a reason for naming him Arthur.

I assume that Refrain can be fatal in cases of an overdose.
Not sure if it would be fatal or just a coma (most drugs can be fatal though in large enough doses…not sure if she would be able to OD on it considering how the drug works; it would leave her unable to even see the vials after the first one. I can see her MAYBE being able to load and inject a second vial, but not a third).

Her legs threatened to buckle as visions of her late brother swam before her eyes. It just wasn't a common name in Britannia, partially out of respect to Lelouch's memory, no doubt
Wouldn’t it have become popular after his birth? His memory wouldn’t happen for a decade.

But you might be interested to know that in Aurthurian legend, Gaheris, Gawain, Gareth, and Mordred are all brothers.
Matters the legend. In some, Guinevere was barren (either biologically or it is implied that her affair with Lancelot cursed her).

I went with dropline, but I suspect there are better names. I've been wondering since I first saw them in a Gundam series.
I cannot remember now that you brought it up…

so Nunnally did everything in her power to make it easier on him: she never spoke an unkind word to or around him if she could help it, wanting only to be a positive influence on him.
You read the novels I see.

I may even bless her with my old Geass..." V.V. smiled and gently ran his hand over the cylinder. "Yes, a fine idea, indeed."
How can he control what geass is given? Or is it artificial? CC has a lot more experience and knowledge of codes and geass so if she cannot how could VV?

What Geass does Diethard have?

So will Euphie “suggest” (read order) Zero to marry Kaguya so she find out how Kaguya saw Chiba naked? Lol

What of Nunnally? Unlike Euphie, she was groomed to be Lelouch’s wife. It was the only reason she was not aborted. Marianne wanted to create a godlike geass user and thought having two generations of geass users as parents would breed one (and considering she was a commoner of French descent, there would be very little odds of any inbreeding problems occurring with just one generation of incest from different genetic background). Will she marry Lulu when Suzaku ends up with Shirley?

Did MariAnya have sex with Gino or is she just very upbeat? Gino blushes when she talks to him…and he is exhausted

If the idea of an Anya-Gino-Marianne triangle makes you want to toss your cookies, then maybe I did it right…
It does. I like the Anya having a cursh on Lulu from childhood…and considering how loyal/obsessed Marianne is with Charles…I doubt she would (or could for that matter) cheat on him.

because no one had ever called him Tohdoh of Mistakes.
I thought it was the Miracle Worker (or in if you want a Western title: Thaumaturgist [literally means Worker of Miracles] lol)?

So she is happily wearing an engagement ring to Charles…and cheating on him at the same time…

Tohdou was a Lt Colonel if memory serves, or a normal or the other

The Euphemia Retrieval Squad (now actually the Nunnally Retrieval Squad) goes against orders and launches a daring assault on the Black Knights' base. Zero finds himself stranded on an island with two odd children, and Cornelia.
Will we see this chapter? PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
2ndsly chapter 3 . 2/10
I was rereading this story when I came across this chapters author's note. Gotta say man, the fact you managed to Forget Kallen made me LOL.

The first 2 chapters flow smoothly enough and diverge enough that untill this point i never notice Kallen's missing, and then i see this note and im LOLing again. Every Time.

I really do like this story, thanks for writting as much as you did. Later man, take care.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
This is triller interesting and hilarious to read; please update soon
MadAru'Dawn chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
lulu for president
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
You know with the saz thing couldn't his grass evolved when he says something like throw a good right hook so no mass murder
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
You were calling Tohdoh colonel?
If so or otherwise, that would be correct at this point.
He was not made a general until he was indoctrinated into the Black Knights.

Colonel of the JLF.
General of the BK.

Hope this was of help.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Uhhhh...Rolo's Geass only stops people's conception of time when they are within radius. It wouldn't make him disappear on camera...
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
This is exceptionaly written and very fascinating, but I must confess, it's also very confusing. Some of the canon events are missing (like Kallen not knowing who Lelouch is, when she was the first person he used his Geass on the day after Shinjuku and subsequently suspected him of being Zero), whereas others seem to be sped up (Euphy claiming Suzaku as her Knight, etc). And sometimes people act in-character, and then sometimes vastly OOC. It's all very odd. Almost like you forgot half the series before writing.

But nevertheless this is an excellent read and very well done. My favorite line is definitely: "And since Lelouch had all the athletic inclination of a wounded marshmallow..." Hahaha. Too funny!
Ultra-Pop chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
For what it is, it's a great story with interesting twists and characterizations.
The Missing Dragon chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Such a shame this is dropped.
polarpwnage chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
If we're using naming conventions based on artificial geass then Nina's should simple is named : The Path. Absolute is for actually contract formed geass. See Nightmare of Nunnally