Reviews for Of Monsters and Men
Badgedbadger chapter 1 . 3/26
This was a great start. The only complaint I have is that Lelouch shouldn't have killed the terrorists; with them under his control, they would have been more useful alive.
Kaldi97 chapter 10 . 2/5
Awesome.
of fan and fic chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
I loved this story since day one. And been following it ever since. So PLEASE! I've got to know if it will ever live PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I think the reason they thought the vi Brittania siblings were dead because they assumed they won't survive the war.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Love it! Especially the fact that Kallen has a geass! Update soon!
Othinus chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Nina's Geass is similar to C.C.'s... How interesting.
Ravagerblade chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
To the A/N: My assumption would that it would defeat the purpose of refrain. (overdosing on it that is).
NamelessEpitaph chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
The geass all work by interacting with the central nervous systems (until the mangas anyway), so an absolute command after a memory wipe would work and a memory wipe can erase an absolute command already in place. Mind reading and prediction are obviously useless against absolute commands... I guess bullet time could prevent it by making the command unintelligible.

It's against the possession power his mother has that things get really questionable, since it never really comes up if he's affecting the physical body or the 'spirit' of his target and whether her hosts can fighter her down and supress her, as what's-her-name seems too resigned to resist.

Anyway, good story, well written, few errors, ect.
FernandelDeLaFrance chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
This certainly is one of the better multi-chapter stories in the Code Geass fandom. Good writing, well-chosen diction, flowing prose, everyone is in character, and there's more than enough drama to keep things interesting. And your jokes make me snicker too (Pink bandages? Priceless!).

Even though this story is in all likelihood dead, I hope to see it continued some day.

Hope you're doing well, and yours sincerely,

Fernandel.
god of all chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
tenletters chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Yang seemed like quite a conveniently nice bro. A shame that he was forgotten in all the confusion... and promptly killed. Like, not even a mention from Nunnally such as, "Oh hey, that guy's a conveniently nice bro that was conveniently kind to me. It would be a shame if he, I don't know, was forced to kill himself. Or something." when questioned if she was harmed from Lelouch, which I expect he would ask, even if it was as Zero.

Interesting story so far.
iShiney chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Wonderful story so far. Please update it! :P
Rannon Silverthorne chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
From my experience the indirect kiss is usually used on people being, if not in love at least, interested in each other to some extent making it some kind of awkward almost-kiss rather than disgusting.
Anon42 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Owch. Poor Shirley and Rivalz. And that dislike you have for Rivalz? I share it. And I have absolutely no idea why. Objectively speaking, he's actually pretty funny, but whenever he gets any significant amount of screentime I just feel this urge to make him go away. And Shirley... I dunno. *shrugs*

C.C. and Kallen, on the other hand, they're awesome.

I'm definitely liking this fic. And it reminds me I should search the Code Geass section more often. I missed this one until just recently, and if I could miss something like this, then who knows what else I've overlooked?
Anon42 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
"...all the athletic inclination of a wounded marshmallow." Oh wow, that made me laugh so very hard! And it's so true, too! One of the funnier parts of Lelouch's character, I think. He's got Geass, a superbrain but his physical skills are just laughable. The stark contrast is very amusing.

Nice fic, btw. I especially like this slightly harder, yet reasonably in-character Nunally. I always tought she was a bit too naive, even for a sheltered girl, considering what she has gone through, who her brother is, and perhaps most importantly, considering who her parents are, both of which are highly intelligent, ruthless people.

Keep up the good work!