Reviews for Bleeding
dia chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
yay! i know, it's been about five years since i read. thank you so much for not getting mad. this rocked! they're SO cute together! i love it! love ya! see you on holiday.
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
What a very sad chapter. I think that you captured his feelings and agony very well. I could totally feel it threw your words. Illydia did what she could, I imagine there is not much else anyone could do for a man suffering as much grief as Ronon is.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Oh, thats so sad! It was like I could feel a physical ache, right along with him...

His grief and his pain! I'm gutted Teyla's died. But I'm guessing you're not keeping her gone, are you? Very brave move if you are, lol.

But this was so amazing, and incredible emotive. Thanks for updating :)
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
The last three paragraphs of this chapter were powerful. I really love the way you worded that!

Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens.
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Okay, first of all, I hope your okay, and didn't have to suffer some of Ike's power too much.

And second...

WOW!

I can't believe you left it there! Lol. That was one of your BEST cliffhangers yet! I loved it! I gotta go read your other updates now! Lol.

Thank you! :)
TeylaFan chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Aw, I love the surprise he got her. The most perfect house, exactly like it was in her vision. Now all they need to do is have three kids, LOL! :P

I wonder... I just remembered that Ronon has healing powers in Soul Mates, so - in this one too. Maybe that's how he saves her, if it is still posible when her heart has stopped beating. I'll just continue on imagining... ;)

It's probably as vision, I think, but it's sweet that Teyla tried to comfort him, and distract him. LOL. Coulda guessed it would work. ;) By seducing him. :D

*hugs* I love the ending, and that he bought that hairclip for her on the market. And the sunset.. Sweet!
TeylaFan chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Well, this was a nice change. Though - don't think it'll make me forget that first chapter. ;) So, I'm guessing that the first chapter was the present and that this is a flashback.

So, I wonder how - if you are - going to solve the problem in the first chapter. Maybe she's revived, or... something in that direction. Man, I don't like mysteries! LOL, but I'll be patient, maybe it's solved later, and I only have to catch up a little more. Which, I might add, I am enjoying very much!

This story is really lovely, as all of yours are. I'm glad Illydia has got her happily ever after with Carson. I wish I knew how she looked like now. :P But I'm sure she and Carson go really well together as a couple. :D

*hugs* Off to read chapter 3!

Oh, btw - LLOL for the famous! I can't believe Ronon and Teyla are so famous now. Heh, well, I can. It's just funny!
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
What? Argh... You better make this right later! LOL. this is just too sad to handle... If Teyla's really dead, and you'll keep her that way, then I'll tell you right now - I cannot handle that! Waay too sad for me.

But... I know that you're not exactly a fan of sad endings either, so I'll have to trust myself to know you well enough to know that you'll probably fix this somehow. ;)

Heh, right. I hope that made sense. But really, great writing though. And... in case I -am- wrong. I'll make an effort to read this, even if it is heartbreaking.

But, I can't promise you that I'll last until the end. LOL. *hugs*

Awesome job.
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
*whistle*

Hot damn! That was mixing between...AWW! And Sizzling! Haha.

I loved the beginning when they were in the marketplace when Ronon showed her the plan for their home! It was so sweet and her reaction made me all happy, lol.

Loved her lil plan to seduce too...a womans wiles! Ronon didn't stand a chance, hehe.

Thanks for updating, that vision sounded creepy! Oh... :D
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
HAH!

Seducing is always a great way to change the subject. I loved that ending! But now I'm anxious again because things are definitely -not- as rosy as they once appeared. Update soon please!
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
As always, another great chapter! I was there. Carson is one of my favorites too. Do you remember the episode way back in season 1 of SG-1 with Katherine and Ernest Littlefeld? You may see a familiar face.

And yes, I like it when characters have happy endings! Surely you can do it for your own!
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Another wonderful chapter. His house plans lineing up with her vision was great. I don't know how she can keep from telling him. Poor Teyla having another vision and such a scary one for her. But since reading the prologue I know there is no way to stop it from coming. Can't wait to see what you have planned for them next.
dia chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
aw. another back-it-up. they're becoming predictable. that's okay, though. i like them. but it does make me curious. i know it'll all be okay. it always is.

hehehe. LOVING this. in every way. thank you SO much. and AW! to Illydia and Carson! hehehe. AMAZING! thank you and sorry it took so long!
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
Oh, damn that was QUALITY!

I got this big goofy grin on my face when Illydia popped up! That is AWESOME!

And she found her Ronon in Carson! *squee* ADORABLE!

Loved it! Can't wait for Empire! :D
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
That was a great chapter. Illydia and Carson was a twist, at least he will understand her and know if there are any medical concerns or side effects. Loved Ronon and Teyla while she was packing, happy to see that they were both still fine (at least for the moment). John is right though, can't see them doing very well being idle with no big threat anymore.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »