Reviews for REDO
SakuradaHaruno2020 chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
I love it! U should hurry and update. It's hilarious and interesting!
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
This story is freakin' addictive! (Without a doubt, one of the top two timetravel fics I've read all year. [incidentally, the other story I read last week, but that's not really important...])

I love how it is; a Sakura-fic (duh!) and she is stronger because of knowing the applications and having her knowledge (awesome excuses by the way, but shouldn't she actually have volunteered at the hospital some..?), but has reasonable limitations to her power (which she is of course quickly overcoming because of her fore-knowledge allowing her to 'work smarter, not harder'); a light-hearted well-written story, while still also managing to be a serious piece of work; and also I like your subtle little timeskips, allowing you to glide through the unnecessary parts of the story which we all know from heart by now anyway...

Still, Kakashi seemed a bit over the top there after the survival training-test, but given the nature of the story, I can allow myself to just chuckle in amusement. (Your observation about Tazuna was an interesting one. I enjoyed it.)

So PLEEASE~~ update this story... EVER!
Sibrael chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I hope you continue this. It's great to see a time travel story that maintains some originality to it without going over the top.
Sibrael chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I think the note in the bathroom was a great idea.
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
This is great! :D It's too bad you haven't continued it. :( I never really thought about Sakura going back in time before and you definitely made it interesting...especially since you gave Kakashi a sugar high. XD

Yuu-chan ;3

PS. How the hell did they set the forest on FIRE? Chakra sparks? :S
Justice Reaps chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Nice story. I loved the little bit about the Hokage's bathroom. That was funny.
Pookie-punki chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
you better finish this... this is too awesome not to be finished! ,
aero13 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
O.o!wtf?HAHAHA!how did they manage to set the forest on fire?
akeginu chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
This is pretty good. I like the mix of humor with a traditionally serious plot, its very entertaining and moves at a good pace. Pretty much all of team 7 is ridiculously adorable. How did they manage to set the forest on fire by tree climbing...? This is just the sort of stuff thats happens when you leave boys unattended :P

It looks like you uploaded all of these chapters ages ago but if you decide to continue I wish you the best. At any rate, thanks for what you've shared so far :)
Death Eater Devin Black chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
i hate u for not making another chapter already, make one now!
garsdal chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
lol, its awesoem.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Wow. A Sakura centric tiome travel fic. I jhaven't seen that before. I hope you continue this soon, i'd like to see how everything turns out. And how the two stooges started the forest fire.
atrociously beautiful chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
ooh update soon
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
omg please update please
dancingqueensillystring chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
this is awesome. i really love this story. Is is discontinued? I hope its not because i love it. I think you got Sakuraa's personality perfect.