Reviews for A Pirate's Life Isn't For Me
Musical cake chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Please continue this! I love it and it hilarious!
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
awsome so funny:)
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Hah! This story is bloody brilliant!

It's realistic and hilarious!

Update soon!
LM1991 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I laughed a few times while reading this chapter, so thanks for the laughs :p. Please update soon!

Wellwitted chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Yes! Another chapter-ness!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Ha! Great chapter, the end was funny as hell. 'Welcome to Oz, bitch' i love it!
LM1991 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
I guess, if you want to make a trilogy of all the movies, I'd make three different stories. Maybe for the second movie A Pirate's Life Isn't For Me 2 or something :P. And so on.

IF you do the other movies too, that is.

If you don't want it, fine with me, but is would be a pity. DMC is my favourite movie of the three, and I THINK there are no stories about an unwilling person in the second and third movie... yet.

Please update soon!

BriMarie chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Thank you.

You seriously made my day. :] lmao
Falling Stardust chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
WEll, I like it, but what are you doing in POTC when there's SWENEY TODD to write?
Lily Yamamoto chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
dude, that was halarious, just everything was funny and i enjoyed reading this chapter!
clara200 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Lol married to Jack I can bet he loved that.
LM1991 chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Ooh, I already see her screaming ''NO!'' when she finds out! LOL. I'm sticking with this story, IF you promise to make a sequel...? Please? (Or else I'll just stay and read this story till it's over, and then cry 'CAUSE it's over.

Lily Yamamoto chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh my god, this is such a different point of view from the other stories i have read like this, it's a refreshing change. You know the ones i'm talking about, the ones where the characters love the movie. I love the two universe consept, and i'm currently writing one myself (but the characters don't know that POTC exsists.)

I love your story so far so please continue!
LM1991 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hm... interesting! I guess I'll follow your story! I LURVE humor . Please update soon!