Reviews for C Rank Mission
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I kind of love this fic :)
WinterXstarxz chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Question, did sakura kiss a girl... And LIKE it? I mean, i have nothing against lesbians, but i just wanted to know.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I wasn't expecting this at all from the summary, but I'm pleasantly surprised. I don't read yuri but I liked Kai's character; there's something very charming about her and the way her and Sakura interacted.
I also like how it's kind of a solo mission for Sakura because during the timeskip I've always wondered what kind of missions she would take. She just needs more individuality :)
Yeng-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ah...More?
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
thanks for the lovely story. I'm so glad that it wasn't head-over-heels-over-one-mission type of story cox I prefer that you keep it realistic. Kai is an interesting OC to you.
This is getting old chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
...that was adorable... D: I'm actually sad it ended. I don't even like yuri... ahhhh...
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was quite charming.

Thanks for the story.

K&K
Teegs Maree chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
FANTASTIC!
CHOCHON chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I hope that this has a sequel. /
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Best OCC (or is it OOC? I can never remember) I've ever read, seriously. Very interesting fic.
moor chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really like the subtle characterization you have in this! How you remark on Kai's & Sakura's physical attributes through each other's POV, and how it influences how they interact and perceive each other is really well done (imho). :D
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I liked this, because it seemed real, and not overdone or fanciful in a way. :)
Seamarmot chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I wasn't expecting that at all from reading the synopsis, but it was better than I originaly thought. Kai was nice and I liked their interaction.
Hinata1313 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I think it's great! You can make more out of it, it really has potential.
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Very fun...I've always been fond of the 'let's make out to throw off the bad guys' ploy. I like your little twist on the scenario.