Reviews for Honeymooning with the Neidermeyers
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was great! Just hilarious and cute all around. I loved the interaction with James, I mean I don't blame him, Wash is sure jumpable. lol. Jealous Zoe was great. Great characterization all around.
3LW00D chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hahaha MacGuffin Inc! I liked Lt. Han as well, don't know if that's a nod to Han Solo being a 2nd Lt or not, but either way I liked it. And Whee for Hornblower!

Ok, actually fic now: Loved the whole premise. Especially all the silly innocent things that could have gone very very badly.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is such a cute picture of the crew - I especially loved the picture of Wash and Zoe's relationship that you created here. - Saratai
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm actually more intrigued by what possible innocent purpose the packets of massage oil in the trash with the condoms could have had... Lol. Great story.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This is great fun. Well written, excellent characterizations. Wash and Kaylee getting all hot and bothered (or at least pretending) over the techno-babble. Very cute.
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Kaylee/Wash 3

So much cuteness!
Ishamel chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
MacGuffin Corporation. Nice touch.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really liked this story a lot. You definitely have the characters down really well.
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
"balloons," he affirmed.

lol made the story.

so cute.
Ahoytheship chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I am grinning just writing this review. Very funny, very well written. It read like an episode, truly, with the comedic timing (Wash saying to lay low, and then security popping up right behind Kaylee and him) and the true-to-character vocabulary and dialogue ("behindular zone" was one of my favorites!). And I especially enjoyed "MacGuffin Incorporated." Snark :P

All in all, an entertaining and enjoyable piece. Well done!
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved this story! I can't even think of words to say, but I loved it.
Delora2047 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
You met all points of the challenge wonderfully!
jane0904 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Good story, nicely told. Their getaway was so easy, just because Mal wasn't planning it!