Reviews for The Answer To Infection is Here
bats13 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
I'm really liking this story! I'm kind of weird about Rachel being accepting about what the Major is allowing to happen, though. But, the Major isn't exactly an angel, right? Everything doesn't have to be roses and rainbows, I guess. I really hope you update, it would be a shame not to finish it!
bats13 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Ahhhh! They kissed! So sweet!
bats13 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wow! I love this story so far! Major West seems like an intriguing character, and I'm really glad I found this fanfic. Sad that you haven't updated in a while, you totally should! This is great! Ok, off to read the rest!
princesspomegranate chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I just watched 28 Days Later for the first time last night and really enjoyed it, so naturally I came looking for some fanfics. I'd read a few before I found yours, and I must say, I love your fic.
I think it's really interesting to have another female character that has a completely different viewpoint to Selena and Hannah.
And I love how West acts. I think you've captured his politeness and gentlemanlyness (I know that's not a word, but it's 2.20am and I can't be bothered to think properly anymore. :P) extremely well- and I can actually imagine him doing this in the film (you know, if the whole Jim/murder thing had gone as planned).
Anyway, I hope you're still writing this fic, because it's awesome and I can't wait for more. :)

Kit xx
WantMinecraftSorry chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!
imustbeamermaid chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Love the story, keep the chapters coming!
m chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I'm not sure if I should :) or O_o lol
m chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i wish he hadn't been so evilish, and instead more like you have him. the actor played doctor who so i can only associate him as being a good guy.
Jane-J chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Oh my ! Such tensions... I would love to read the next chapter, please ? Hope so
starlightfromparis chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
really good fiction, next chapter please ?
Synesthete chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed his character the movie, so I was very happy to see more of him here. Love your characterizations! More and soon, please and thank-you. :)
FearCynder chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Ahhh...

Interesting love story. Please update soon, I want to see what happens with Rachel and West!
Aki Hotaru 16 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Please update! There are so few 28 Days Later stories.
zara chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
hello wow please let me say how fantastic this fan fiction is .

i just love major west! even though hes supposed to be the bad guy

anyway please please PLEASE update?
StanziWood chapter 5 . 5/1/2010