Reviews for Shallow
Please update this story I love love love it! :D
BleedRedInk chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
i luv it can't wait 4 more XD
VaraDynamixx3 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
hahaa i looovee ur idea of mixing the outsiders with twilight! LOOVEEE IT! :D UPDATE SOON!
archieandedward chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
love it
tina062093 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
I hope you update soon this story is really good
fruitlessattempts chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
THIS STORY IS ALSO AMAZING!

YOU HAVE SO MANY GREAT STORIES THAT I WISHED YOU WOULD FINISH

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH YOUR OLDER STORIES, CUZ I'VE ALREADY WAITED MONTHS FOR THEM :[
FictionalCrazeGirl chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Please write more!
Czy4mnk1254 chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Great story!.The Outsiders was one of my favorite books. I like how you put the Twilight characters into the whole Outsiders thing. I love it! Please update soon!
ducky93 chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
i live the outsiders and i think it is great you are writing a story like this as well as the other two i like the voice and someday you'll marry me

update all three soon

they are amazing!
FictionalCrazeGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I love this story, Im a big grease fan and this is just as perfect as that.
JaZzY LoVeR2434 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I love all of the stories i read by you so far i hope you make more awesomely awesome stories!
xXpretty lovableXx chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Please update soon I really like it it is so awesome!
A Big Fan Of Your Stories D chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
I'm reading every single one of your Twilight FanFics, and I absolutely LOVE every single one of them! I check them every day to see if you've updated (a result of having no life lol)!

I wasn't too sure about this one when I first read what it was about, I thought it was going to be just like the movie Grease, except with all the names changed. But you've surprised me with how this story is going. I'm far too interested to wait for the next chapter!

Please update as soon as you can! 3
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
Amazing job update soon
eduardo e lindo chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Did Edward really mean all the things he said to Bella to make her feel guilty? Just a quick question. But other than that, a really great story/chapter. Update soon :)

Love, Alex