Reviews for What The Heart Wants
Incorrigible dreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh God, seriously please continue this. The lines, the ease with which you write captivate me. Lovely.
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I'm on a one-shot reading rampage so expect more reviews from me. I loved this, especially the end (obviously) Off to read more of your stuff now.

x
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
loved it update soon
words end here chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love it. Seriously, like Chuck won't take her back after Marcus, I don't believe that for a minute, he wants her. I can't even imagine him making her work for him back, considering everything they've been through already. Blair can run but eventually she'll give in to Bass.

My favorite line:

"For what, Blair? Bumping into me today?" Chuck's face was guarded as he spoke, "You didn't have to come over here to apologize... it's the most action I've had in weeks. I should be thanking you."

Great story!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh I absolutely loved it! It was nice and long and so well writen, very realistic to what we've heard so far. Thank you for that!
kathygeeeee chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
i loved it! i hope this would really happen soon.
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was gloriously beautiful, simply there are no other words for describe it.

It was so sweet and real to break my heart over both Blair and Chuck's predicaments!
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Sque! This was so good! Super sweet and in character. I hope this how they get back together. Lol. I still cannot believe Blair chased after Marcus in the clip. I mean, I get why but ugh. She belongs with Chuck. lol Awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Beth, this was beautiful!

haha you have no idea how ironic that sounds

(I was listening to Beautiful by James Blunt while I was reading this. Coincidentally enough, it seemed to fit well as background music lol)

I absolutely agree with your ideas and thoughts as to what will happen in Season 2 based on the spoilers we've seen. Especially the seduction part. Chuck really is craving her ]

I love how you described her organs as 'traitorous'.

The personification totally works because her body acts upon instinct rather than process of thoughts.

The last line really hits home as well, because I think that if you stripped away her exterior and false pretenses, the only thing she really wants from him is his heart.

I know you probably just missed it when you were reading over, but I feel obligated to point out these things to you (only because I myself would want to know if I made petty errors):

Blair Waldorf could command her heart to let go... especially when she wasn't willing to accept that there was need it to.

- the last part of that sentence doesn't really make sense \

Lureing her into his web with that smooth voice of his.

- I don't think luring as an 'e'

there was also something else but I can't seem to find it now.

D Loved this Beth

s2 xoxo
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
you know i love it. it really is almost exactly hoe i envision it playing out. a lot of people are saying chuck won't take her back after the marcus thing... but that seems outrageous to me. he knows he screwed up, he isn't going to make the exact same mistake twice. and most importantly... he needs all the action he can get ;)

KIDDING! But, really, gorgeous story.