Reviews for Forever Your Worst Enemy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Aww this is like the Lego Batman movie! I can totally see this happening after they saved Gotham by holding hands. Loved it!
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Okay this story almost made me choke on air because of how hard I was laughing :)
Batman chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This is hilarious. I never laughed this much reading a Batman/Joker fic. I could totally see this happening in a BTAS episode or something lmao. Good job. You did a terrific job capturing Joker's personality which I think most DC writers are missing now-that sure, he does has his scary moments, but he's also genuinely funny and a loveable manchild. Now it just seems that they're trying harder and harder to make him more scary.
JohnnySqueegee chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Oh my god.. This is the best story ever.. THAT FUCKING ENDING THOUGH! OH, it got me so hard!
BleedingProse chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh. My. God. This was absolutely precious.
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was seriously one of the best things I've ever read on this site. You had me laughing like a lunatic at the end. "Were you expecting the Spanish Inquisition" my gosh that just KILLED me.

Bless you and your fantastically brilliant brain and witty and crackalicious writing style. Thanks for vastly improving my evening. Let me just go and chuckle about it some more. ;)
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Loved it! Oh god, I couldn't stop grinning or chuckling while reading this! So glad to have found this! xD
evillives4evr chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
HA HA HA HA HA HA! Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
cute, one of the best arguments to date on the subject. loved it!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Hahahaha..Oh..this is great..I dont even have words to define just how amazing this is. Oh Bruce, I would've worried of my subconsious if my dreams were like that..and that second dream..Hahahaha..I totally can see that scene, it played out in my head perfectly, such talent you have.

On a more serious note, really people, we all know Joker is the absolute, N1 enemy of Batman, How will they pull off something better than him( in evil terms)?
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was hilarious! But I could TOTALLY imagine the Joker trying to pull something like that off. Imagine if only the second part was a dream...;) And I agree, Joker will always be #1.

~Sweevil Out!
DesertAmaranth chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my goodness, it's hilarious !
Balidoria chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
LOL that was brilliant!
Ralyena Starrling chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh,hell the Joker kidnapped me jsut to marry me and then slammed a pie in my face while all the other super villians were watching,there will be no more mercy and I would not let him get away to live.

I'd break his nose,kick him in the balls and f*ing kill the ,bam,thank you ma' 's that for a divorce?
Fanastixx chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious! Batman has the best dreams ever. Totally a fave.