Reviews for Life after the last second
Lydia-Hood chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I personally didn't like the ending here... its basically a return to the same situation as the original ending of the story, why can't they just have their happily ever after? Sure they were able to get a family and all but in the end it still end with them dying and not being able to live their life as they justly deserved, it still let down the two of them who fought so hard for the world, I expected more to it than just things ending as they had originally ended and end basically the way the story started.
ObessedWithWRITING chapter 19 . 9/3/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I stayed up reading this till 1. And I almost cried [. Your really good keep writing stories
bluea52394 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw ;_; finally~ an ending that is bright *sniff* I love Chrono x Rosette.
AsraStar chapter 21 . 5/24/2009
This was the best story i have ever read!
Whispering Lotus chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
It's okay (_) don't worry about it.

I was actually starting to worry about you since it's so long time ago that you wrote a chapter ('_')

Oh well... until next chapter then
MercedesRavenAngelous chapter 20 . 1/26/2009
Aw... not long enough for such a great chapter! _ I can't wait for more!

xxFraise chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Thank you! Someone else who thinks the ending was seriously lacking something. It was good, but...don't think no continuation was what was wrong, though, just something missing...
Whispering Lotus chapter 20 . 1/13/2009
Oh noo (_
Whispering Lotus chapter 19 . 1/4/2009
Aw... (_) that was soo sweet and Azzy is pregnant X3. The kids are so adorable, I can just feel the family happiness great chapter once again. Please update as soon as you can.
MercedesRavenAngelous chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
Sorry I have been gone so long, but I'm back now, and very happy with your updates. _ I can't wait for more, and I hope you update again soon!

Whispering Lotus chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
YAY XD Write next chapter as soon as you can, it was very good :D I can't wait to see what happens next (_) I wish you a Happy New Years Eve very soon
I'mWhisperingToDawn chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
Hey, i kind of forgot if i submitted a review or not, so i might as well do , i think i did but i wasn't logged in... Well who cares im getting off topic.

I REALLY like your story, i added it to my favorite stories list! I've been checking daily to see if you updated! Oh, i can't wait to see what you write next time! i'd give you some of my ideas, but 1st of all, its YOUR story, and 2nd of all, i don't have any! Im still thinking of what i would like to happen, but hey, you can't always get what you want! [Not unless its your story...] (But its not)

I know i probably sound like a freak right now, but i guess i am the way im writing this review... Well, all i can say is i like your story and i hope you write chapter 18 soon! Hehe!
Kaitlynanimelover0 chapter 17 . 12/5/2008
Oh, i love your stories! I hope chapter 18 comes out soon! Yeah, I like the turns you've taken! It makes it interesting, like how you made the 2 children kind of in danger and they have like some kind of disease, I love that! OH! I CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAPTER 18! It's like waiting for one of your favorite movie's sequel to come out! You just are DYING to see it!
Whispering Lotus chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
I was so sad when I read the fight with Aion (_) I almost started crying. Efren and Chesel are so adorable :D lol. You ended it on a cliffhanger X3 Please update soon. I missed your chapters :D
MercedesRavenAngelous chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
YAY! I love it! I would love to hear the song and see the art whenever you have it available as well! _ Can't wait for the next chapter!