Reviews for In love with an angel
Snow-Aquamarine chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Can you please continue the story, I really want to know what'll happen next, I'm really curious. Please continue the story.
Xer0-sama chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
Was the manga Yolei had real, or is that just something you pulled out of your ass?

Looking forward to ch.7.
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Nice way to introduce twists into the plot.

Love Yolei's thought process with the textbook. Partially because the same thing has crossed my mind several times, but that's beside the point.

Update soon!
BagiraXIII chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
lol, now they're following a Manga? This outta be good. Real Funny, but it looks like it could lead to a number of interesting twists. Can't wait for the next chapter, Happy Writings!
M M Forever chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Woah. Bride? Hehehe, wonder what Kari will do when she keeps getting introduced to everyone as T.K.'s bride... I'm also curious to see what happens between T.K. and Matt... and I'm also curious why there are people after Mimi other than Matt, though I suspect it's because they feel Matt won't be able to do his job because he has feelings for her (which would be interesting, to say the least), or because they're going to backstab him once he finds her... Either way, it's an interesting plot. Please hurry and continue! _
Moppy chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
omg you must continue updating!

totally hooked! O_O

question why IS joe there? XD
Kap487 chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
I almost thought you were going to leave the digimon out. I'm glad they got included.
Comeneth chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Imagine how Cody is feeling, he hasn't made a single appearance so far, and your dragging in some of the most minor characters of season 2 digimon. is there going to be YoleixKen in here?
Comeneth chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
im guessing that Mimi is the girl they're looking for, you probally wont tell me if i'm right or wrong
Comeneth chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
TK is an angel, never saw that coming. and im assuming matt went down to the underworld with his dad just like he went with his dad when their parents got divorced
Comeneth chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
...it's still fuzzy but i'll keep reading
Comeneth chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
very interesting alright, a little confusing, but hey most things are to begin with.
M M Forever chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Woah, an update! I thought you'd gone and decided to leave this to the dust (but I'm not one to talk)! Hmm, I am curious to know what Joe's doing there... but also glad in a strange way that Kari is connected to TK and can feel his pain/injuries...

Yeah, I'm strange. Get used to it. :P

Update soon, please!
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Awesome chapter. Definitely got my heart rate up a few times.

Hi, Joe! Fancy meeting you here in this dark alley...

Update soon D
Kuroi Bara-676 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I like you're story. It's really kawaii and I can't wait for the next update! -