Reviews for Desperate
Georgie chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
This is amazing really enjoying it
shafaq chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
write more i love rose pov
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz write more
shafaq chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
why tou stop writing you should write more i love rose pov haw she felt about baby plz wrote more
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
BeautifulMessenger chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really, really like this so far. I stumbled across it while browsing around looking for canon pieces. I can really feel Rosalie's pain by the end.

I'm going to add this to my C2 for well-written canon Twilight fics. If you subscribe to the community it will help it to come up in searches so more people can find your story!
SharonWillow chapter 16 . 5/22/2011
You should check your antivirus. Sometimes it blocks fanfiction. I loved your story. I understand what loseing a loved one will do though. Keep up the good work.
Becky L chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I read this story on another website and loved it, so sad in places but really good and well written. I also liked hearing the phone conversation from Rosalie's POV.
SqueakyZorro chapter 15 . 7/18/2010
I'm pretty new to Twilight (late 2009-at least I could read all four books at once!) and even newer to its fanfiction (in the last month). I'm slowly working my way through some of these fics, focusing on different characters and, for now anyway, sticking to those that are at least fairly close to canon. This one is the first that has moved me to write a review.

I read a couple of your humor oneshots (Deadly Enemies and Last Banana) and clicked to link to your author page because I enjoyed them so much. I clicked on this story because I was interested to see Rosalie's perspective, especially during BD.

This was AMAZING! I feel I know her and have so much more sympathy for her than I ever imagined I could have, and I love your style, mixing humor and drama/angst in a way that life often does. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. In light of that talent, I can certainly understand your desire to focus on original writing, but please, please, please consider finishing this story? I didn't realize it wasn't complete when I started it, and I would so much like to read the rest. I see that your final note was from January 2010, so I hope the six-month interim just means that life interfered and not that you've abandoned your intention, as stated on your author page, of having Desperate be one of the last fanfics you complete.

BTW, I also enjoyed Not Enough-another excellent insight into Rosalie, and Useless-I found it completely consistent with my understanding of Carlisle that if anything could break his calm, it would be the waste in a loss of life that could and should have been saved. And even though I prefer canon stuff, I found Funeral extremely touching and more believable than I would have thought an AU piece could be.

Anyway, I hope you'll think about finishing this one if at all possible-it would give me and I'm sure many others a lot of joy-but either way, thanks again for this and your other stories and the best of luck to you.
Luannie chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
aww i really like this chapter specially the emmett and bella bit x

very cute!

Love it!
basket1544 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Rose had to be terrified by Edward and Alice speaking together and then coming down together. They can communicate in almost total silence and the idea that they may have forged a plan together... very frightening.
TwiCrazed chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I've just started reading your story because I've always found Rosalie hard to understand.

I have to say that chapter 1 had me in tears. I know what it's like to have lost a baby and you got it right. The pain and desperation in this story is very realistic and believable. I can completely understand Rosalie's need for "the book", although I would never had dreamt she'd have something like that hidden away. It's helped soften my attitude towards her!
illereyn chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Very interesting - I've never thought much about Rosalie before. Thanks for sharing this!
forever twiligt chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
I had been following your story on another site and stumbled onto this one.I absolutely love your writing.I have read it from the beginning I would have liked to have seen a little more when Edward fell apart in front of all is still good and can't wait for the next chapter!
emroseliz chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Aw! I love it! this is like the first story were an author captures the real Rosalie.
emroseliz chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
OMG that was a great begining. I even cry a little.
o.c.d.-er chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
what a great point of view...I really love your story and the way you look into the character. I do understand Rosalie so well, and allways thought that in the books her character was only shown very "hard". I fought for my 4 kids very hard and I really think you get Rosalie just right! can't wait to read more!