Reviews for Time Will Tell
Rabbit887 chapter 43 . 8/31
omg that was beautiful:)
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 43 . 7/16
Wow. Neat!
It is indeed a very Gandalf thing to say!
Really enjoy the direction it is going! Keep up the great work!
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 43 . 12/7/2015
Oh my word... I have been crying since she found out Frodo was still sailing to the Havens... You are an amazing writer... In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have read this chapter while I was tired and hormonal... Your work is so beautiful... I will love this story forever... I need to think of a better way to compliment you... But everything I can think of falls incredibly short. And I have a very extensive vocabulary.
I am speechless,
P.S. Now my eyes hurt from all the crying... xD
Diclonious57 chapter 27 . 8/12/2015
Could Frodo and Jo be any cuter? I will answer my own question No!
Nameless chapter 43 . 6/11/2015
How dare you make me cry like this. Aww man...
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 43 . 6/8/2015
A thoroughly amazing story.
Flameandshadow chapter 43 . 5/1/2015
This entire work is absolutely beautiful. I'm not ashamed to say I couldn't stop reading and finished in less than 24 hours. An absolute joy to read. The progression was perfect and it kind of felt like I was one of the Valar secretly following Jo the entire time. Just wonderful.
beccy26o9 chapter 43 . 3/14/2015
Hello :) I read your story in the last days.
I remembered that I had read it like 10 years ago, when you hadn't finished it yet. I just recently started to read fanfictions again because of The Hobbit.
Anyway, starting to read your story again I soon realized why I had remembered it ;) It's still so beautiful and now that it's finished and I read the end... you did a great job and I cried at the end. Jo and Frodo's relationship is just so sweet and I think it's quite realistic, I mean, even with Jo there for him, life would be difficult for Frodo after everything happened... Though we all wish it would be easier for him ;)
It's quite some time since I read the books, only watching the movies from time to time, so I was glad to get some details back that I had forgotten about :)
KiyaNamiel chapter 43 . 12/13/2014
I'm CRYING! WAHHHH! This was so touching! Thanks for spending effort on this...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
What a heart rending chapter. My heart was breaking for Jo. I was mad at Jo for being selfish. & then mad at Frodo too for being insensitive.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 29 . 9/2/2014
Well, I'm glad they had a proper & romantic! goodbye... I was pissed off when they didn't kiss the night before!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 28 . 9/2/2014
Aw they are too freakin' cute. My heart.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Wow.. did not see that coming... I scared my dog, she thought there was some intruder in the house from my reaction. hahah