Reviews for Change
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I was absolutely impressed with this story. I fully enjoyed it!
Keep up the great work.;)
Radiant Mistress chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Do you know what I love so much about this story, how completely anti-climatic it is. We, as fanfiction authors, are always attempting to fill a story with actions, drama, metaphors, things to juice it up so that it matches the pace and the severity of the show.

The first scene, where she's digging in the dirt, tired and unable to help...you can almost feel how much she doesn't want to be there. The second scene, with the thunderstorm and how the thoughts seem to jump around, you can see how much of a blur it has become to her. The third, it made me miss Maryland too, and I've never been there. In the fourth, you gave us a traditional Natalie and Stephen scene, but this time, she didn't argue back...the first stages of change? The scenes in between, after the treatment has arrived, where we slowly realize that she's no longer tired of Colima. Then, it hits us, as she's sitting outside, that Colima is no longer hell but a place of promise and change.

And the END! The END! Syd, you killed me with it. The ambiguity of it hit me like a brick wall, but it made sense. You kept true to the way the writers had ended the series, by such an undramatic scene, but you gave so much to her thoughts. I think I understand why she shook her head... perhaps she knows that she's changed so much and he has not...that answering will only confuse him? Is this a different end to Nat/Con that hasn't been written before...where she has simply grown away from him? Gah! This story made me think! I have to know...!

Tell me?

Radiant.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh this fic was absolutely stunning.. your descriptions were so lush.. I was totally immersed in the scene (and I haven't even seen those episodes yet).. just fantastic!