Reviews for Corner of Your Eye
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 3/2
Fun pre-series story. :)
Yorushike chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Hi,
beautiful. You have Dean down to an art. The story feels truely alive. Saw you had a sequel :)
Greetings Yorushike
tryingtobestine chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
I liked it. I thought it was a pretty good balance from both sides, or at least I didn't think that it wasn't at any point in the story while I was reading ;)
Aerinelf chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Very well done. I enjoyed reading it!
Vi-Violence chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
This is pretty good.
MQDK chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
This was really good. I had my doubts at first, finding it a little weird to throw these to persons whom are so much a like, into this mess togeth, but you made it work, and I really like that jack is more of a mentor then a dad. Dean have a dad and Jack sure isn't one to take that spot. I think he would respect John to much for that, even though I still tbk that jack would give John a mouthful for leaving Dean alone like that, without being abel to get a phone call to him.
Am looking forward to reading the other JackNDean stories you've got:-)
irezel chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
oh this was cool. loved how well they got along! XD
killing u with umbrellas chapter 14 . 12/27/2011
awesome story D
killing u with umbrellas chapter 14 . 12/27/2011
loved it.
xio chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Great story and I really hope you wrote more of this universe
Basia Orci chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
Great story!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
I really, really loved this story-had no idea it existed until I stumbled upon it in someone's favorite stories list. These two have such excellent personalities and it was great to see them interacting. Nicely done. I hope your end notes were correct in saying that you have more crossovers written (?), on the way (?)...Well, I'm off to look at your profile and find out. Happy writing!
lilykep chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Good job with Jack and Dean. Im going right now to read more. *waves bye*
Under the Oak Tree chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
Found this story completely by accident and damn, two of my favourite men from two of my favourite shows? And done right? Man I was lucky. Characs were spot on in my opinion, esp pre-series Dean & O'Neill's gruff, annoyingly lil brat affection is intact as well. I love this! Hopping over to your account hoping for more!