Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
atz chapter 24 . 2/18
great fic.. I like the progression, characterization, interaction. Thanks!

although, honestly - despite how much I love your portrayal of tony in this fic- I wonder if a man with such a dysfunctional childhood, coupled with afghanistan and stane - could be this well functioning and considerate in a relationship.

either way, definitely a fic to read and recommend :)
EveRN73 chapter 24 . 1/11
OMG I've sooo gotten into this story! and it's a shame that you didn't continue it ! would love to read the rest of what your mind has to offer!
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Chilling prologue.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/23/2014
It's the end of it? :(
CoffeeSlut chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Did I miss something? Is that seriously the end of this story- it looks like you are no longer updating.
CoffeeSlut chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
I don't really get the "Amante" thing- I kind of find it distracting and can't imagine it in character for Tony to be honest
exileena chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Wonderful story, found it in someone's favorites list and I can really see why. I would love to read more. If you weren't going to explore more of Pepper's and Tony's relationship I could see the Belle and Brandon storyline finished up in 1-2 chapters. Probably why it never happened, sigh. Great work, you are a wonderful author. My the muses always return to you side.
Agrypniahime chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
I don't guess there's much hope in a plea for continuation, but I've been reading this fanfiction during the last three days and I loved it. I seriously did, it's been a wonderful ride even though there's no finished line. So I wanted to say thank you so much for writing this much and sharing it, you made my exam phase full of enjoyable procrastination. 3
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
This can't be the end...Please post more of this story...please?
Empress of La la la Land chapter 22 . 5/29/2012
Duuude, don't abandon this! Please? Very pretty please? I'm really hoping that it is a long hiatus. This is an amazing story, with just my kinda kinks ) Joking aside, the storyline is very original and the characters are very in depth and different without being OOC, if that makes any sense. Aaaanyway, really hoping that you continue this, cause it rules. Much love!
Dolphindreamer chapter 24 . 5/17/2012
I really wish you'd continued this! It's such a fantastic story and the details and intricacy of all the characters is phenomenal! The best one of your stories I've read yet, and I've enjoyed all of them thus far. Please consider finishing this! I'd love to read more!
ThroughTheAshes chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
I'm really liking this, when are you going to update next?
Ponytales chapter 24 . 8/14/2011
This story is totally awesome! Please don't abandon it;)
SlowChemical77 chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
Do you plan on finishing this? I check it all the time, love your story!
Shadowhawk644 chapter 24 . 12/18/2010
another awesome story can't wait for the next chapter