Reviews for National Treasure: The Tiger's Gold
sunnydayz56 chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I. Hate. Dianne.

But I love Riley!...oops. Did I say that out loud? Ok Dianne creeps me out. But what I want to know is if Dianne is from the Philippians (however you spell it) why does she want the Japanese loot? Maybe I missed a detail but I am just a little confused. Any how other than that I love the story!
ElizabethSnow17 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
i believe im going to add this to my alerts, because im curious. the trailer sounded good, so i'll stay tuned.
Skipper96 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Amazing job I love it. Please continue!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Hey sweet! You updated this one...I like this story! Yeah...Dianne...what a *blep*...the little devil. :( Leave Ben alone or Abby will kick your as...butt. I like all the history and background you're providing too...i'm intrigued...update soon! Oh, and I think you write everyone in character really well! Great job!
Rose DiVerona chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
And the plot thickens...I liked this, update soon!
Rose DiVerona chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Uh-oh...well, now of course they'll get involved. -heavy sigh- Why is it always something in Ben's past? :D Seriously, though, great set-up, can't wait to read more!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
I like it! This was a really fun chapter, and you set the mood quite nicely. Great imagery...I could totally see this scene unfolding. Oh and, LOL at this: "It was going to be horizontal stripes this year; they had vertical ones last year"-oh Ben, always so creative!

I'm intrigued by what this notebook and its Japanese symbol is all about! Great start!
daisyduke80 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
loved it! update soon!
Rose DiVerona chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Ooh, it! This promises to be awesome! Keep writing!
LoremIpsum chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
XD Oh I love it! I love your Riley and Ben interactions. You always make it so playful and it's so much fun to read _

I can't get over that this is a "real" treasure! Or at least the legend is real! It it was a super touch to add the quote that THE ACTUAL GUY said! Nice research my friend :P I wanna know what happens *pouts* :D
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
omigosh! I know I already read it but still...OMIGOSH! I was looking up the Yamashita treasure and I got more excited! It's so totally...National Treasure-esque! Really interesting stuff XD
Dillyn Breeze chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Hey Jaeh! This sounds really interesting and exciting, with all kinds of drama and adventure and the necessary Riley humor! Go for it!