Reviews for The Uncommon Olympian
ladybellatrix chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
aw, this is sweet
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Why did I think I reviewed this story before? Hm Anyway, I love this little one shot. Loved that Cameron just figured she wasn't quite the one for House and his amazement that she thought she wasn't good enough.
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I give you the gold for this story! I hardly doubt Michal Phelps could beat you with that story!
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I loved it! Great job.

J
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Loved this. I loved her speech about trying, but I think my favourite part was his amazement at her thinking she wasn't good enough.
Skye HarMione chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Michael Phelps Hameron AWESOME. :-)

Great job! The connection to the Olympics is unique and cool.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was nice.

I know we've see that House played Lacrosse, but I'd like to see someone, sometime, make a reference to rowing since Hugh was on England's national team 'til he was felled by mononucleosis.
sapere aude chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
first: the fic is good.

i like the idea, but i am into sports (i teach at the university) and know for sure that what the good mr. phelps did, is - WITHOUT HELP - impossible for human being! (sorry!)
ange chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was lovely! Romantic, not too out of character, great dialogue and the potential for romance between my favourite couple. Thanks.
sky m chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lovely, a real housian way of starting the relationship :-) thanks for sharing... House as an avid runner would probably argue the thought of Phelps being the greatest olympian more though, in favor of track-athletes...