Reviews for There And Back
Sand-wolf579 chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
You know, it's kind of funny that I haven't reviewed this story yet, since I've read it all the way through about five times, and a few of the more awesome chapters even more. Yep, this story is just that good, I love Riley, and you wrote him amazingly...and the other characters too, but Riley is still my favorite.
boasamishipper chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
if you don't wanna hear this, i'm sorry for the following, but it's constructive criticism. You are making Riley sound like he's six and Ben and Abigail are his parents. Seriously. And, FYI, Abigail is Dutch, not German. Look up some new swears! Then again, since this is a National Treasure fic, I will give you a 5 out of ten. plus two for trying.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
This story was very sweet. I love the bromantic moments between Ben and Riley. It was very sweet. Them fighting so much was so sad, but when they made up everything was good again. :) I find it funny that their common ground is making fun of Abigail. :P

The stress, the drama, the angst was all soooo good. I loved it. :) Very good story. :)
Skipper96 chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
That was amazing, I loved all the fights and how you concluded them. You did a great job. I loved the details!
Golden-Heart chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Love this story! I've read it twice, the whole thing. I also love how Abi speaks German, and no one understands! It's funny, and I'm Russian German in nationality, BTW.

I also love the Brotherhood between Riley and Ben. It's one of the best things about the movies. *Sigh* I LOVE Riley! *Sigh*

Your story was really, really great! I personally can't wait for your sequel!
Ellasphere chapter 19 . 12/27/2008
aww! That was really cute! I loved that ending especially the last sentence
Miss Fenway chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
Sounds like they all had a little too much sugar. At least that's what I wuld be like when I have too much sugar. *sighs* A senior in high school and I still get hyper on sugar. You should see me on a caffine high. *shakes head* Even scarier. Sugar is pretty tame. Which is why I'm not allowed to have caffine...

Well, I really enjoyed this story and I'm sad to see it come to an end. But all good things must come to an end right?

I hope you had a great Christmas and I aso hope you have an awesome day. :)
KCS chapter 19 . 12/26/2008
I've been out of this fandom for a bit and just caught up with this wild ride (no pun intended), and loved every minute of it. Bravo, and thank you!
Miss Fenway chapter 18 . 12/25/2008
YAY! *dances* Everything is okay!

Merry Christmas!

I loved this whole story and I will be sad to see it's end. I hope to read from you again soon!
Masterarcher chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
Aw! Super cute! I'm glad they made up. Again well written and such a good idea! I hope you have a merry Christmas and updates are your loyal readers presents!:)
Miss Fenway chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
Well, unfortenetly I know how ending friendships feels. And it's not something I advise it it can be helped. Please Ben! And Riley! No!
Elyy2k chapter 17 . 12/21/2008
Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, don't break Riley's little and beautiful heart, it's amazing how you can reflect emotions w-words,i wanna cry my eyes out i luv this guys, please please make it all better...I LUV THIS FIC!
Masterarcher chapter 17 . 12/20/2008
OMG NO! Stupid Ben! I'm gunna drop kick him! If he ends that friendship I hope Ian gets him! There is such a thing as an unbreakable friendship!(I hope). It's great to here from you btw! It's been too long! PLEASE update soon!:)
Miss Fenway chapter 16 . 12/20/2008
Wow. Best chapter. Ben is a big fat ugly jerk and I've never loved Abigail more. Say it with me! "Poor Riley!" Update soon! Like before Christmas?
Ellasphere chapter 16 . 12/20/2008
As amazing as ever. Defintely worth the wait. You got Riley perfect there when Ben was being a jerk and I loved the image of abigail playing poker.