Reviews for Nomen Mihi Est
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Heh. This was really good. Brilliant, in fact. Nicely done.
Partying In Canada chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Cool story, nice writing :D
Azulera chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Apart from the fact that I love Shego's name (one of very few that actually fits her), I'm not sure what to tell you. It's short and sweet, and somehow, even though it's short, it gets exciting, and you feel for the characters. It's a near impossible relationship, which is actually part of why I love Kigo. The bad guy falling in love with the good guy and vice versa. Lovely.
Ryukashy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Nice one-shot. I've liked the idea about Shego's name. Good work.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
A very nice little ficlet that was appropriately angsty.
Lexa1711 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey again,

Okay Once again I find myself saying that was incredibly cute and very well written. I loved it. You got the characters down really well too, more so than most writers do. lol Anyways great work keep it up I enjoy reading your Kigo fics.

catch ya later,

sweetPixiesmile chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Nice little snapshot fic.

Although I question some of the devices (or lack thereof, such as the no-way-of-contact thing) it was a good build up of tension.

Wonder how it would have turned out if it was longer?

Nice touch with Shego admitting her feelings with her name; that's far more intimate, given her profession.

I also like the way you played this out; it's kind of similar to where I'm taking One Way or Another, where Kim and Shego want a relationship but doesn't demand the other give up their thievery/hero work.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Catchy. Very intriguing.
IdioticOxymoron chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
somedorkynerd chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
ohh great story. i hope it becomes something more
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
awesome! this is really cool, I like it, and Shego did seem in character, so congrads on that, and I'm glad you gave Shego and original name, rather than sandra and shannon, or any of that other bs... so, keep up the good writting, I'm looking forward to reading more of your fanfics.

Billy Rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aww, awesome fic! _
The-Old-Panda-Tamer chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I'm impressed, majorly.

Firstly, well done on breaking the chain on typical Shego names, you actually picked a really nice, believable name for her. I think Alexandra suits Shego too.

I would say write more on this, but I think its the kind of story that can be left as a one shot, because it ended like perfectly.

Awesome fic, well done.
Knight of Discord chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
A valiant first effort, I can't wait to see more from you.
PoeticLove93 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I LOVE IT! i have to wonder where the name Alexandra came from, but I LOVE IT!