Reviews for Yasekashi drabbles
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Rings

Sena sweatdropped. They just had to be so pigheaded, didn't they? What on earth should he do with three engagement rings on his ring finger? Talk about overkill…

Weellll, put them in a chain and be pendants...

'sides when playing football and being crushed in the process,

you wouldn't want your fingers off too, would ya..?

Thanks for the story...
1FtTall chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Yay! Sena x (Kakei)(Shin)(Yamato) forever!
Characterless chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this one was much better

XD
Flarire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw! This is so cute. Lol, Pitt is Senas last line of defense, so true.
LackHonesty chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Only 7 reviews! not fair!

I've been reading through the fandom and your work is great, there should be more reviews, but not to worry I will keep notice of your work, keep going you just got yourself a fan!
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aww, such a cute story, you should make more soon.
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aww I really like this fic! I rarely am able to find any fics for Eyeshield 21 with multiple partners for Sena.

It would be awesome if you made an actual story fic with these same pairings. Though drabbles are fun to read I would like to see more.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
AW! I'm not totallt founf of foursomes (or threesomes for that matter) but it WAS rather sweet at times! I really loved Riku's! And of COURSE Pitt should have the final say!
F.A. Star Hawk chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Thank you! These are so adorable, I especially like: Matchmaker, Rival, Mistletoe, Brothers and Two.

I think this is the first time anyone's ever dedicated something to me, it makes me giddy.
neverluck chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was adorable! I really liked it. There were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but they were all small and insignificant compared to the sweetness.

I think it's a lovely tribute to F.A. Starhawk, who I also think is completely awesome with her stories.

Fantastic job!
lilian chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh god i loved this! please more!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aah I loved it. Poor Sena it was funny watching all three pursing him. It was very enjoyable to read.