Reviews for Shell Shock
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2011
Please, oh,please do not leave this masterpiece unfinished!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2011
I've just read the first 19 chapters of this story. Only with these words can I describe this story: haunting,inscrutable, mysterious, dreadful,absorbing, arresting, engaging, engrossing.
ArrayePL chapter 37 . 6/16/2011
Great chapter. Please update soon.
XrhiaX chapter 37 . 6/15/2011
I don't know why it's taken me this long to read this fic! I read the whole thing just today up to Chapter 37 and kicked myself for allowing it to go under the radar! I can't wait for the next chapter!
mushroomfarm chapter 36 . 2/23/2011
This is just wow, cna't believe it! Superb, amazing, fantastic, brilliant!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnnaAza chapter 36 . 12/18/2010
Oh no! That's not good!
Kimberly T chapter 35 . 12/1/2010
Just found this and got hooked on it more and more as I kept reading! And you would end this one on a cliffie, eh?

I'm gonna guess it's Jet that Katara saw just defore he knocked her unconscious. Of the known sword-wielders, Zuko's already there, and Sokka should have no reason to do that to his sister. Okay, there's Piandou too, but that seems even less likely than Jet for this story.
tinmiss1939 chapter 35 . 11/28/2010
These short little chapters are like hors d'oeuvres at a cocktail party-they are delicious and leave me wanting just one more taste!

Poor Zuko...I wonder how much of his fever is simple illness. Is he having some withdrawal from that potion, too? Very curious.

Until this mystery person hit Katara in the head, I thought it might have been Sokka or Haru or someone _nice._ Now I have no idea. Jet? Long Feng? Cabbage guy?

Can't wait to see who it is, and if Zuko and Katara find any pleasant surprises in the near future. Good work!
janedoe401 chapter 34 . 11/28/2010
O_O

I am totally with you on this. And this is the first time I've read in a fic that fact as to why Sozin wanted to wipe out the waterbenders.

I find it so sad that Avatar has so much depth and yet Bryke has or is only willing to tackle the intricacies on shallow water and the equally shallow and hollow relationships that were floating on the surface. c
AnnaAza chapter 34 . 11/27/2010
Is Hama going to come in, too?
Densharr chapter 34 . 11/27/2010
So wait, is Katara stealing energy from him? I[m kinda confused... keep it up!
janedoe401 chapter 33 . 11/22/2010
Yay! A new update! Short, but an update nonetheless! Thank you!
AnnaAza chapter 33 . 11/21/2010
Great one again!
kmgale chapter 32 . 8/23/2010
I really like the plot to this story and the darker themes. Please keep up the great work!
AnnaAza chapter 32 . 8/22/2010