Reviews for Can't touch this
spedclass chapter 13 . 10/1/2008
thatsyou chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
Uh-huh, I'm 18 too. Well, you'll all have to read it all till the last word 'cause I'm not going to tell anyone about the future of this story.
Hija de Atenea chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
I particularly loved this one; Will they be together again? By the way i didn't answer your mail because a was a little busy, but i'm 18 years old:P Now you have to tell me your age. Nice FF.
spedclass chapter 11 . 9/29/2008
Hija de Atenea chapter 11 . 9/28/2008
That was so great, please up date soon
spedclass chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
MJLS chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
Oh awesome chapter! Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
Redlioness62 chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
It is a nice chapter, however the writing sounds a little choppy, like english is the writer's second langauage. But have someone check the grammar before you post and all will be good.
Hija de Atenea chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Pretty good; please up date as soon as you can see you xoxo
sarafina89 chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
great chapter i cant wait for the next chapter .
sarafina89 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
great chapter i love how tony is spoiling pepper. i cant wait for the next chapter i hope its up soon.
sarafina89 chapter 6 . 8/29/2008
i love this chapter i cant wait for the next one and i hope they are more kinky between tony and pepper. Also i love the way pepper and tony sorted everything out after she sed she didnt want to be with him anymore. i hope the next chapter is up soon and that tony and pepper are together in it.
sarafina89 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
this chapter is very sad and i hope pepper stays as his girlfriend. i hope the next chapter is up real soon coz this chapter is to sad for me.
sarafina89 chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
great chapter but i hope tony will be ok so tony and pepper can find out who kidnapped her. Also i hope there will be some more fluff in the following chapters. i cant wait for the next chapter hope its up real soon.
MJLS chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
okay, Tony is an idiot but yay! he saved her! great chapter, keep up the good work