Reviews for All There Is
Loved it :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story, loved it.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was really good keep writing and good luck for the future!
demonicnargles chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wonderfully done. I salute you. Not too fast, not too mushy, but somewhere I like to call just-right.

-demonicnargles
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow this was simply put a very powerful piece and very in tune with what the characters are feeling so that the readers feel the same dread and joy that Harry and Pansy feel! o be honest I would content with it ending here but I would love for their to be a sequel!
The Panster chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Best Harry/Pansy I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
oh I love this fic so much. not many people might like pansy but I think she is absolutely fabulous. u should absolutely write a sequal where they meet up with people from their past. that'd b so cool.
junebride chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Loved it!
Eva Nikolaevna chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hi!

I loved your fic! Very great! :D

I am translating it for portuguese, would you care for?

kisses
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Well done! I'd love to see their relationship develop, and the both of them re-enter the Wizarding world!
ICE 0ne chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
great story. thought the kid was draco's before i remembered he lived, heh. would love to see harry and pansy get back into the wizarding world and how that goes. i mean people probably know who teddy's godfather is or likely is, so he must get questions about harry. rita skeeter would def be one to follow teddy around to spy on harry. just an idea if you're so inclined]
JErosion chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice to see a well thought out Harry/Pansy fic. Good job.
AutumnKate chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved this story. I don't know when I became a Harry/Pansy fan but this was just great! Hope you keep writing.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow Bravo. the best sign is always to leave them wanting more, so ofcourse I do. I desperately need to see the reunion with Ron amd Hermione scene. Even if it ends badly, but it would be cool if Pansy told Hermione off for using Harry.