Reviews for Unread Messages
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5
I heard something about ur brother in law and in real sorry to hear that, but seriously. We all have bad times and u clearly have. But from reviews that I've read, apparently Youve stopped writing. I really loved the first story, but I HATE reading incomplete fanfics. I'm so sorry, but I shall not read this (because it us incomplete. And here I thought u were a nice author who wrote complete stories. Sorry. I know it's been years, but if u c this, I would appreciate it if u would complete this for future readers. They're still out there.

PS. if u squeeze a pickle, juice will come out! ;P
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5
I don't think that Edward should be proposing via email or whatever. I think that's kinda crappy. Glad for the sequel tho
Hannah.books chapter 13 . 3/10
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter? Thanks
Hannah.books chapter 8 . 3/10
I feel soo, soo, soooo bad for Bella at this moment. I think her reaction was probably better than mine if i was in that situation. I definitey would've punched him or something along the lines of that. By the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BOOKS! You write awesome although I guess that if you fixed some grammar or spelling mistakes, it might be even better. I'm not saying that my writing is better than yours. Heck, I don't even know if my writing is even half as good as yours. You should definitely write a book though. It would probably become a best seller. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
- Hannah
I fucking cried! I never cry. I didn't even cry when my dog, Echov, who was always my best friend died. It makes me look like a heartless bitch but that's what I am. But you did it. You made me cry over the depressing life story of a couple of FICTIONAL characters. Wow.
ThatCrazyRandomPerson chapter 1 . 2/20
I really love this story! You should keep writing! :) I know it was years ago but I'm really sorry for the loss of your brother in law. I know that I really don't have a wright to say that but I still offer you my condolences. PM me sometime?
anonymous chapter 13 . 2/9
OMG YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING!
a person chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
REALLY ! A CLIFFIE ! UPDATE !
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT THIS ? IF YOU ARE YOU ARE MAKING ME SAD

YOU CAN MAKE ME HAPPY BY UPDATING

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Wow. It's been like 5 years since this came out. Left it on a massive cliffhanger. I'm kinda upset that we never found out what Rosalies doing or emmetts big role? So sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Guys, the author died.
Last Review Guy chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Still no update on June 26th, 2014
interestedreader chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Today is June 29, 14. I have read your fanfic "You Got Love" and I must say it's interesting. However, I'm quite disappointed you didn't finish the sequel. I Hope it's not yet too late.

PS: Somebody is still reading.
ayaanshah25sep chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
hey plz plz plz plz post the next chapter soon. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i am dying to know what will happen next. plz complete this story. And i am really sorry for your brother in law.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I'm gonna start by saying I loved your story...in the beginning. You FLIPPING RUINED IT AND THEN YOU STOPPED WRITING! It is 3:20 in the morning here and I have been reading your story from front to finish and it made me cry and weep! It was so good in the beginning and then you just poisoned it! The characters started out perfect, exactly in character, but then, you decide to change the people under the names! Edward Cullen was no longer Edward Cullen, he was some guy who didn't know who he was who had big daddy issues and was to scared to admit he wasn't happy with his life! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! Have you even read the books? Watched all the movies? Edward's character might doubt but you blew it out of proportion and I'm so angry! And Carlisle! You made him out to be a villian in this! The reason Edward broke up with Bella! Carlisle is a sweet loving person, who cares about his family more than anything! You also completely destroyed every ounce of who Jasper really is! Jasper is a loving person with a sweet Texan accent who'd never try to hurt someone on purpose! I can't believe what you have done! You could have ended it happily like 14 chapters ago! But NO YOU HAD TO RUIN THE STORY AND ALL THE CAHRACTERS FOR EVERYONE! I loved this fanfiction so much in the begining! It was the best one I had ever read! But then you turned it into the worst one I had ever read just for a need to add some drama. I dare you to look back at the books and then read your fanfiction and just see how much you have ruined all of Twilight! If you're going to right a fanfiction based off a book, try not to make it perfect, slowly start to ebb out all the happiness, make everyone a complete moody and brooding mess, and then stop writing! I am beyond furious! I absolutely loved the begining, I commend you with how perfect it was! But after Alice ran away it slowly lost it's meaning! Why? Why? Would you do that? You could have made it so happy and fun and perfect and amazing like you had it! But you had to change it for drama? Or for whatever the hell you changed it for? I just wish you could have noticed what a beautiful story you had going, but you threw it all away.
So I would like to end this saying you are an amazing writer, and I loved, no adored your story up untill Alice ran away. And I wish you could have seen how perfect it was and not have ruined it in the way you did.

So I would like to say, you did amazing yet horrible.

(I'm so sorry if this is mean! But I'm just so sad that a wonderful story went to waist like that! Please don't be mad at me. I really did enjoy it up to a certain point. Sorry for being so mean to you.)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! You will get through these tough times... I'm praying for you stay strong peace nick️ fist bump
1,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »