Reviews for Unread Messages
ayaanshah25sep chapter 13 . 3/29
hey plz plz plz plz post the next chapter soon. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i am dying to know what will happen next. plz complete this story. And i am really sorry for your brother in law.
I'm gonna start by saying I loved your story...in the beginning. You FLIPPING RUINED IT AND THEN YOU STOPPED WRITING! It is 3:20 in the morning here and I have been reading your story from front to finish and it made me cry and weep! It was so good in the beginning and then you just poisoned it! The characters started out perfect, exactly in character, but then, you decide to change the people under the names! Edward Cullen was no longer Edward Cullen, he was some guy who didn't know who he was who had big daddy issues and was to scared to admit he wasn't happy with his life! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! Have you even read the books? Watched all the movies? Edward's character might doubt but you blew it out of proportion and I'm so angry! And Carlisle! You made him out to be a villian in this! The reason Edward broke up with Bella! Carlisle is a sweet loving person, who cares about his family more than anything! You also completely destroyed every ounce of who Jasper really is! Jasper is a loving person with a sweet Texan accent who'd never try to hurt someone on purpose! I can't believe what you have done! You could have ended it happily like 14 chapters ago! But NO YOU HAD TO RUIN THE STORY AND ALL THE CAHRACTERS FOR EVERYONE! I loved this fanfiction so much in the begining! It was the best one I had ever read! But then you turned it into the worst one I had ever read just for a need to add some drama. I dare you to look back at the books and then read your fanfiction and just see how much you have ruined all of Twilight! If you're going to right a fanfiction based off a book, try not to make it perfect, slowly start to ebb out all the happiness, make everyone a complete moody and brooding mess, and then stop writing! I am beyond furious! I absolutely loved the begining, I commend you with how perfect it was! But after Alice ran away it slowly lost it's meaning! Why? Why? Would you do that? You could have made it so happy and fun and perfect and amazing like you had it! But you had to change it for drama? Or for whatever the hell you changed it for? I just wish you could have noticed what a beautiful story you had going, but you threw it all away.
So I would like to end this saying you are an amazing writer, and I loved, no adored your story up untill Alice ran away. And I wish you could have seen how perfect it was and not have ruined it in the way you did.

So I would like to say, you did amazing yet horrible.

(I'm so sorry if this is mean! But I'm just so sad that a wonderful story went to waist like that! Please don't be mad at me. I really did enjoy it up to a certain point. Sorry for being so mean to you.)
PLEASE KEEP WRITING! You will get through these tough times... I'm praying for you stay strong peace nick️ fist bump
Guest2 chapter 13 . 2/18
Hey comon go ahead with the story
the blushing bookworm chapter 13 . 2/11
Hey what happened...? This was one of the most amazing stories plz just finish it...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
kristen chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
What the hell its not fair complete the story . Om plßssssssssss
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
So much for finishing this story, it's okay, I enjoyed the parts that you did do and I'm thankful you didn't just end it after YGL
anna1469 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
this was posted 2009. wow. and i'm reading it nowXD
I was looking forward to an happy ending. It's really too bad the story has to end like this, so sad:(
it really is a good fanfic
aasiuplltwdlovergojaria chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
its been three yrs or so since this was posted, but i really want to read the rest! Is it completely unrealistic hope that thia might be finished?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Noooo! This can't end here..come on..when u do something finish it...please..! I'm begging u..I really need to know hw it will end..it's so interesting and I love your writing..please!I'll check it every week..
Twilight-5-ever chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Awesome! At first I wanted to hate u for the insufferable amount of...well...SUFFERING u put the characters through but then there would b no plot! So now i luv u for passing my time when im bored. the plot is awesome! question, why is Carlisle so mean? Is he OoC in this fanfic on purpose? Anyway, U r amazing and we all understand writers block! *And if u don't, u better understand it soon.* anyway, I ur story and congrats on the awards!
crissy cullen chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
are you going to continue?!
Robpattzlover1 chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
When is the next chapter?! :/
Harrypotterlover1412 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Have you thought about finishing this story?
laceyndom chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Oh you have to finish this story! It's too interesting to not finish!
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »