Reviews for Unread Messages
xmssweetnessx chapter 1 . 6/10
Loving this but... Are you ever going to finish this story :(
NICKYXLOVERX chapter 13 . 5/10
hey, plz plz plz plz do the next few chapters quick bcoz my whole life has messed up and everything...I just need to read the rest of this story plz plz plz I need you nick...
But i still want to say i loved the beginning and i wish u wrote another chapter Xx
I hate that u did not end this happily u dork
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5
I heard something about ur brother in law and in real sorry to hear that, but seriously. We all have bad times and u clearly have. But from reviews that I've read, apparently Youve stopped writing. I really loved the first story, but I HATE reading incomplete fanfics. I'm so sorry, but I shall not read this (because it us incomplete. And here I thought u were a nice author who wrote complete stories. Sorry. I know it's been years, but if u c this, I would appreciate it if u would complete this for future readers. They're still out there.

PS. if u squeeze a pickle, juice will come out! ;P
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5
I don't think that Edward should be proposing via email or whatever. I think that's kinda crappy. Glad for the sequel tho
Hannah.books chapter 13 . 3/10
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter? Thanks
Hannah.books chapter 8 . 3/10
I feel soo, soo, soooo bad for Bella at this moment. I think her reaction was probably better than mine if i was in that situation. I definitey would've punched him or something along the lines of that. By the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BOOKS! You write awesome although I guess that if you fixed some grammar or spelling mistakes, it might be even better. I'm not saying that my writing is better than yours. Heck, I don't even know if my writing is even half as good as yours. You should definitely write a book though. It would probably become a best seller. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
- Hannah
I fucking cried! I never cry. I didn't even cry when my dog, Echov, who was always my best friend died. It makes me look like a heartless bitch but that's what I am. But you did it. You made me cry over the depressing life story of a couple of FICTIONAL characters. Wow.
ThatCrazyRandomPerson chapter 1 . 2/20
I really love this story! You should keep writing! :) I know it was years ago but I'm really sorry for the loss of your brother in law. I know that I really don't have a wright to say that but I still offer you my condolences. PM me sometime?
anonymous chapter 13 . 2/9
OMG YOU NEED TO KEEP WRITING!
a person chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
REALLY ! A CLIFFIE ! UPDATE !
ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT THIS ? IF YOU ARE YOU ARE MAKING ME SAD

YOU CAN MAKE ME HAPPY BY UPDATING

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Wow. It's been like 5 years since this came out. Left it on a massive cliffhanger. I'm kinda upset that we never found out what Rosalies doing or emmetts big role? So sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014