Reviews for Unread Messages
storiesrmyjam chapter 13 . 7/26
i loved this story even though i hate depressing i have a feeling that this is gonna work out PLEASE FINISH THE DAMN STORY !
LBelle chapter 13 . 6/12
I read You Got Love! because it's marked complete. I only read complete stories because it's awful being left hanging. I loved the story and the characters and was happy there was a sequel. Unfortunately, because I was anxious, I didn't notice it's not complete. I understand not being able to finish a story even if you intended to, but so much time has passed that I don't think you'll complete this. I really feel you should pull it if you're not. Not many stories get me as emotional as yours do. I'm curious if you've continued with writing and if you've published anything. I hope things are going well for you.
BrokenMindBrokenBody chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Hi, Nicky! I really love the end to this part. In fact, I loved it so much, I made a Fanfiction account JUST to review as a Fanfiction member. Keep writing. Or else I'll track you down and kill you. :)
- Peace out, Vivir Mi Vida
RoseFaye1214 chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
I know you probably stopped writing this story a while ago, but I just wanted to say that I love it! I love the whole story and kind of hate myself for reading it because it's unfinished. Are you going to finish it? I love your writing and got waaaaaayy too wrapped up in the character's lives. I was literally moved to tears in several chapters. I hope you are still writing and consider finishing this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
I absolutely love this story, and the one that goes before it. The amount of times I've cried reading this is unbelievable but it honestly helps me so much. I'm going through tough times and just crying it out is making it so much better. I know it's been about 6 years so you might not even have fanfiction anymore but I'd like you to know that this story is amazing and it needs to be finished so that so many people can enjoy your work.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I have read YGL , and I just have to say you are an amazing author! I am going to look at some of your other stories, too. Please try not to get writer's block again!
koizora chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
feels like eating without drinking.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
What happened where is chapter11?
AnOreosBestFrand chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Omg, I'm crying
xmssweetnessx chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Loving this but... Are you ever going to finish this story :(
NICKYXLOVERX chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
hey, plz plz plz plz do the next few chapters quick bcoz my whole life has messed up and everything...I just need to read the rest of this story plz plz plz I need you nick...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
But i still want to say i loved the beginning and i wish u wrote another chapter Xx
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I hate that u did not end this happily u dork
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I heard something about ur brother in law and in real sorry to hear that, but seriously. We all have bad times and u clearly have. But from reviews that I've read, apparently Youve stopped writing. I really loved the first story, but I HATE reading incomplete fanfics. I'm so sorry, but I shall not read this (because it us incomplete. And here I thought u were a nice author who wrote complete stories. Sorry. I know it's been years, but if u c this, I would appreciate it if u would complete this for future readers. They're still out there.

PS. if u squeeze a pickle, juice will come out! ;P
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I don't think that Edward should be proposing via email or whatever. I think that's kinda crappy. Glad for the sequel tho
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »