Reviews for Unread Messages
RoseFaye1214 chapter 13 . 2/17
I know you probably stopped writing this story a while ago, but I just wanted to say that I love it! I love the whole story and kind of hate myself for reading it because it's unfinished. Are you going to finish it? I love your writing and got waaaaaayy too wrapped up in the character's lives. I was literally moved to tears in several chapters. I hope you are still writing and consider finishing this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
I absolutely love this story, and the one that goes before it. The amount of times I've cried reading this is unbelievable but it honestly helps me so much. I'm going through tough times and just crying it out is making it so much better. I know it's been about 6 years so you might not even have fanfiction anymore but I'd like you to know that this story is amazing and it needs to be finished so that so many people can enjoy your work.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I have read YGL , and I just have to say you are an amazing author! I am going to look at some of your other stories, too. Please try not to get writer's block again!
koizora chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
feels like eating without drinking.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
What happened where is chapter11?
OreoLover10 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Omg, I'm crying
xmssweetnessx chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Loving this but... Are you ever going to finish this story :(
NICKYXLOVERX chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
hey, plz plz plz plz do the next few chapters quick bcoz my whole life has messed up and everything...I just need to read the rest of this story plz plz plz I need you nick...
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
But i still want to say i loved the beginning and i wish u wrote another chapter Xx
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I hate that u did not end this happily u dork
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I heard something about ur brother in law and in real sorry to hear that, but seriously. We all have bad times and u clearly have. But from reviews that I've read, apparently Youve stopped writing. I really loved the first story, but I HATE reading incomplete fanfics. I'm so sorry, but I shall not read this (because it us incomplete. And here I thought u were a nice author who wrote complete stories. Sorry. I know it's been years, but if u c this, I would appreciate it if u would complete this for future readers. They're still out there.

PS. if u squeeze a pickle, juice will come out! ;P
Picklejuice chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I don't think that Edward should be proposing via email or whatever. I think that's kinda crappy. Glad for the sequel tho
Hannah.books chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write another chapter? Thanks
Hannah.books chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
I feel soo, soo, soooo bad for Bella at this moment. I think her reaction was probably better than mine if i was in that situation. I definitey would've punched him or something along the lines of that. By the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BOOKS! You write awesome although I guess that if you fixed some grammar or spelling mistakes, it might be even better. I'm not saying that my writing is better than yours. Heck, I don't even know if my writing is even half as good as yours. You should definitely write a book though. It would probably become a best seller. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
- Hannah
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
I fucking cried! I never cry. I didn't even cry when my dog, Echov, who was always my best friend died. It makes me look like a heartless bitch but that's what I am. But you did it. You made me cry over the depressing life story of a couple of FICTIONAL characters. Wow.
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »