Reviews for Odd Vocation
spacecavy chapter 1 . 2/13
Hah! This was a fun, silly read! I always figured the Doctor must do some weird stuff while his companions slept. He can only tinker with the TARDIS so much, right?
lifelane chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I was just laughing the entire way through like a raging lunatic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
omg xD Cant... stop... laughing!
Wind Chimers chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant ending! :)
Pocket Full of Pens chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wonderful to read, I liked you bringing back the more carefree time in Ten's life. I thought it was out of character at first but then I remembered that the episodes I've been watching lately are the ones at the end of his life when he's all depressed. Your story was very amusing and, honestly, if I were tired enough, if probably do something like that in the middle of the night. Great job!
Riannya chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
And this one is fun

Oh, I like you
gingersnapfangirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh. What the flipping pancake did I just read? This. Every bit of this is such glorious crack XD. I was laughing throughout the entire fic and I cannot stop grinning. Please never stop writing. (The Doctor is so in for and earful xD)
androidtracker chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is perfect. Thanks for posting!
Falling Through Time chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was absolutely delightful.

Adorable, hilarious, silly. Delightful.

Well Done.
Cerasi J chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god. I laughed all the way through this... It was like a little kid playing pretend. Brilliant!
nadrixam chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
It should be illegal to be this cute. The Doctor playing pretend is so adorable and silly, and yet I can totally imagine him doing it. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i loved this! he's like a 5 year old and their pretend games lol
Fell4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is so funny! Very doctor-y, with the monologues and acting like a ten year old. Wonderful, absolutely brilliant!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I agree with the too much makeup thing- she looks quite nice with less mascara. Go, Doctor, Go! He should have destroyed them, then taken her to an organic planet- natural girly remedies. I love his pretend games, especially the James Bond collar turn up.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I had the best time traveling thru the mischief on this one - still laughing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »