Reviews for Separation
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
hmmm, something to consider.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I don't know why but I found this humourous.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
good for harley, she FINALLY learned! thank you, poisen ivy! as for the joker, what dick head.

hehheh, something funny: when i scrolled down all the way, i saw an add for the rifftrax version of the dark knight movie. lolz to coincidences! teehee!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I loved this so much! I felt so bad for the Joker, even though I was glad to see Harley finally leave him. Is she gonna go back? I loved Dick spitting out his milk, and I can just imagine Alfred giving Bruce the 'Watch-yourself' look. Really well-written- I absolutely love it!
EmpressDragonfly chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
CUTE! I hope you make more chapters, but if not... WHO CARES IT'S STILL CUTE!
Kazhiru chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This was good, I really can't wait to see what's going to happen soon...

Please write more, I just can't live without knowing what Bats is up to next!

Batman and joker would sure have some fun *grin.

I liked the writing, the characters are good, background is good also, and I just burn in curiousity to watch the characters and thair emotions.

Especially the part where Joker shouted for Harley, it was great!

Bat has to confort him...

Please write more! for me? I just can't live without, this was great start, if you consider this as one-shot, next time don't end it like that, it'll ceep readers hopes up.

More please!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
nice. I do very much like it.

Plz continue.

TTFN
WatchTheWorldBurn chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was great! You should write more :p I'd like to find out how The Joker gets Harley back. It was so cute he didn't want her to leave hihi
Akito The Sex Goddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow, usually I don't read stories like this, but it was exceptionally great! I loved your characterization of the Joker and Dick. The Joker was written on a level of depth you normally don't see. And Dick was just funny! You've written everyone very nicely- they all stay their parts. I can imagine that the Joker would do (and say) things like that to/about Harley. Please update, I'm looking forward to more chapters!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Nice story. Everyone was in character and I like your view of the Joker and how you made Batman see him like that. It brings the question: is the Joker actually capable of loving someone? to mind. I like to think he does have a certain attachment to Harley that is unlike anything for any other human being. That attachment is the closest he has to loving anyone, but he doesn't really love love her, he just has a little affection for her. You showed that good here: the inner turmoil between the Joker to be human and actually show his slight affection for her. Great job! Please continue! Update maybe with the Joker actually making up with Harley and letting out his slight affection for her. Maybe you could make a plot that shows how much he really does care and in the end it shows he does care a little. Just a suggestion. Well update SOON!