Reviews for The Sweetest Downfall
Tsuki no Youkai chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
that's exactly what TRC was! connection with their other egos from the other mangas!

i loved the way you included The black Ashura here. and even the idea of love each other in another ages! that was perfect! so true!

you really must have another rg veda story, you simply claim for drama romance and you do it perfectly!
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Tsubasa!Yasha/Ashura needs more love. Seriously. Very creative backstory here for Ashura; love the connections to RG Veda. I do quite like that you didn't let them be together while they were still alive - as sweet as I personally find the idea, there's really no way to make it gel with canon. I love the tragedy of this piece and I love that there is a happy ending, of sorts, for these two, especially considering that in two completely different series, written 20 years apart, they just can't get a break.;-)

"Ashura feels his throat tighten up and he knows no words to call upon this pain that feels like velvet, that tastes like ashes." Such a beautiful sentence. And how heartbreaking was the scene where Ashura was visited by Yasha's ghost? Captured beautifully here.
Wing012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Beautiful. Heartfelt. Touching. I can taste their sorrow and I congratulate you in capturing the emotions so beautifully.
LynLin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I've always loved their story. Thanks for writing this. It was heartbreaking.