Reviews for Lips of an Angel
Takerslady chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Love this! Leave Michelle and go back to Sara Mark! Nice beginning.
jeffhardyluvsme chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Hey...Great story! Very pretty, and one of the few I can find about these two at all...And if you did not know Mark and Michelle are actually married in real life, they have been for about june 26th, 2010...but still this was good.
Ms.Alessandra chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Wonderful Chapter 3!

I was sad it ended :(

You should write more Michelle Mark .
Ms.Alessandra chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
I'm a big Hinder fan and Lost in the Sun is one of my favs!

Michelle and Mark are over... Sara and Mark might give it a chance... this is ... AWESOME!

Chapter 3 is going to be good!
Ms.Alessandra chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Awesome Chapter!

I love it!
Princess Whit chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Great ending.
Evenstar606 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
This was awesome! I like the idea of Michelle/Shannon, since Michelle is the only Diva I actually like (She's the blonde one with bangs, right?) Anyway, very cool, glad to see this story went this far and had a happy ending for the two of them. Or did it...LOL
Menaji chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Good Good story! But through VM damn that's harsh. But overall I enjoyed this fic.
Princess Whit chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I love it. Please keep going with it.
TJ101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
i love it PLEASE write more chapters
Evenstar606 chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
This was awesome as usual! I like the way that Sara whispered in his ear that maybe they should give things a chance. Not commiting to anything, but not refusing. Very subtle and realistic. So great job!
xthefirestillburns chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I shed a tear when I read this. I hope you continue. I really want Taker and Sara to find their way back to eachtother.
TJ101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
please go on with this i love sara
TJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I would love for u to finish this
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was awesome. You are great at writing romance! Now I wanna see some 'horror'! LOL. Maybe you could write about Kane and Undertaker as the Brothers of Destruction...you write both genres really well.