Reviews for Robin Scherbatsky: Queen of Class
thehopefulone chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Seriously in love with this. Sorry I'm not logged in, but the user name is the same.

Anyway...just the perfect balance of funny and serious, like himym itself. Amazing.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
loved this
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Not quite as epic as the last one. (Nothing can top Barney nearly fainting.) But, this was pretty awesome itself! Great story! And both were really funny too. Actually, they both kind of felt like watching the show! (All you needed was a laugh track.)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awe!(: I loved this(:
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great job!:)
Insert Something Memorable chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
«Barney did, after all, look great in a suit.

Particularly the birthday one.»

He, so true.

This (and the prequel) was great, and totally made me giggle, something I do not do often. But I love that you're keeping them in character, and I love your humour and the general awesomeness this. Great job!
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hey hey hey! I'm new to this fandom - and I gotta say that this was a great place to start! This story (and its predecessor) is fantastically written, witty and concise. I really enjoyed it, and look forward to reading the rest of your stuff!

ser
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Nobody talked smack about Canadian hockey and left without a black eye and some bald spots.

AMEN!

Barney just sent her a smug grin.

Bastard.

Awesome story. Love it! :)
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
How strange is it that that conversation somehow, in some very strange and twisted way, was incredibly cute? Considering the particulars, I feel like it should have been more on the funny side than the cute side, but the latter totally pulled ahead at the end.
it'sallsovague chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
AWW! In true HIMYM fashion none the less.

Are you going to write the dinner scene? Cuz that would be sick.

Please do!