Reviews for Mechanical Hearts
PostiveCharm416 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
i like your story and hope the girls can rescue Otaru and Lime is feeing soon!
Ashley chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
this is cool when do you release the new chapter quick please
MegaAuthor chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
Nice (and rather short) fic here, and another marionette with Maiden Circuit!

Its good that some Saber Marionette fan is still updating the story. But now i'm worried about Lime XD
MegaAuthor chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Oh, boy, Lime killed a person, really out of her characteristics here. But I assume everyone does as well, after been shot and all. My only question is why didn't Bloodberry and cherry stop her?

The Memories (or I assume it WAS memories) are quite touching.
pyl chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Mint,

Good work, you capture the essence of the anime in your writing. The dialog is pretty similar. I can imagine the story playing out on screen!

I would suggest that you throw a surprise twist in the story, much like how we didn't know that Lorelei was being held on the ship until the last couple of episodes, or how Faust totally changes his attitude toward marionettes, etc.

Keep it up!

p
MegaAuthor chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Otaru got kidnap by some Faust-wannabe. boy, sucks to be him. and from the plan he lay out, I'm guessing something big is coming.

Keep it up. I'll be waiting.
MegaAuthor chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Wow, for two chapters only, it really got me hook up. Quite anxious what might happen next. Hopefully this chapter wont be short live. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting the next chapter.

Say 'hai' to Lime for me
Vegeta-big-fan chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Good good i love it, please continue it, and do it more longer please, i want to now what happened to otaru, kis
Vegeta-big-fan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I really like this first chapter, But I want some more, there is no more new smj fics around here so please dont stop it, sorry for my english, im not perfect in english so :-) please continue i want to know what are you thinking! lol, kis