Reviews for Cookie ate Cookie!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this has happened to me.
Becoming Free chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My dog did the same thing only she was very careful not to chew anything else but the rim of my turtle
INMH chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
You were right! Visualizing a Kitten on the warpath IS funny!
insanity-is-me chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
This was quite amusing I must say. :D
Serpent chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Poor Pietro and Lance. I know the feeling of having a stuffed toy being massacured (my dog ate my bear's nose, and my old cat made my lion get a bald spot in his mane) Not to mention the cat AND the dog eating my books. Back! Do not harm my books! Do not harm the stuffed animals!
hellsbelle chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Very, very cute. I love kitties!

Speaking of kittens on the warpath...

I read this, and I couldn't help but thinking of a certain on-line comic strip. It is called sluggy freelance. Anyway, it features a story line that actually has killer satanic kittens as the villains. I suggest you check it out; you'd most likely get a kick out of it! just type in .com on your url.
Darkstalker chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
that was really good,it was funny when Pietro was crying over a toy
Katzztar chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
actully I have no trouble visualizing a kitten on the warpath...I watched too many Tom&Jerry,and Loony Tune shows.I can sympathize with Lance on the cat,Alacer Mage(the monster cat,BIG CAT)has this NEED to sharpen his claws on the carboard boxes containing my comic lid is shredded
Fatalonie-The Grinning God chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry. But had I been there I wouldv'e laughed my arse off. It was hilarious. But you poor thing. _
Lilith Knight chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Awwww.. That's so cute. "Todd, she’s a cat!" Lance cried in exasperation, "not even a cat; a kitten! A poor misunderstood baby who lives in a house full of suspicious morons!" I love kittens. I loved that part. Poor Lance. :)
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
no eyes...hehehe..Oo, u used one of my vocabulary word! penchant. Eyes...hehehe good kitty!
HKA chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Hahahahahahaha! That was great! Sorry to hear about your eyeless monster, but could you please write more?
LexxyLexx chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Ooooo. I collection of pure Brotherhood comedy! I think I'm in love! *winks* Thanks for the great set of fics, Becs. You and Red Witch should get together and co-write something! It'd be twice as evil as either of your own! BWA HA HA! *giggles* Er, yeah. Anyway, I love all your stories, and Mel's a cute character. _
Impy chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
I like I like, you sould write a story were Cookie

wanders into to x-mans place and they try to get her/him back.
Red Witch chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Oh this is sooooo funny! I once had a dalmation that destroyed an entire living room so I totallu get this! I love it! The boys are so cute when they play with Cookie!