Reviews for We'll make a man out of you: Children of Hell
jgood27 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more! Please update
Netchka3 chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Love it. Very good story.
angelkitty77 chapter 9 . 9/16/2008
flings arms around computer "You do love me i see new chapter and it is so good" can you just see the choas that gabe and the others will wreck in sunnydale going after vamps. hehehehehe i can just hear the screams of terror from them, and xander is in a suit with intao (drools a river)"clean up on aisle 5" so sorry about not getting back to you sooner but it is kinda bad over this way becuase of hurricane ike, by the way i hope your family is safe from the floods and dont loose to much of their stuff, stay safe...(smiling at computer) oh can you see the gargolye dog just trying to chew on a vamp and it dusting or one of the others asking if the vamp needs ketchup to make it taste better
angelkitty77 chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
hey i know i am crazy i never said that i was sane. i lost my mind a long time ago, i took it out and put it somewhere and now i cant remember where oh well. poor boys to have bad dreams and maybe ianto should get jack plastered and have his wicked way with him then just leave him tied to the bed make him listen(see he cant run away)
angelkitty77 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
o jack had better shape up or he will lose yan. i really dont like owen and gewn, they seem like idiots to me. i cant wait to read more
angelkitty77 chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
o xander was sex baiting dean. and this was great i cant wait to read more. and where do i sign up. i will follow xander and house with a mop tied behind me.(to mop up the drool) i would suggest one for you too.
angelkitty77 chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
i hope you are feeling better soon just rest your back maybe a nice heating pad or something(shot of whiskey)... well we all know that lt. caine can be VERY evil when he puts his mind to it. when they go to cardiff will dr. who make an appearance. you know maybe coming to check on jack and runs into xander or something. cant wait to read more and i hope your back feels better soon
angelkitty77 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
(eyes big and staring) DAMN I THINK XANDER IS JUST A LITTLE PISSED (sarcasm) and a bad boy xander, maybe dean should punish(wink wink) xander. so who is the other father of xanders boys. is it dean because it doesn't sound like it in this chapter. by the way i tried to UPS the plot bunnies back to you but they would not take them. i mean i even put holes in the box so they could breathe.
angelkitty77 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
she so fits in with them. i loved it she hit them on the head and just jumped right in... a pink tutu(lifts eyebrow) i would think that dean would like a blue one it would look better on him
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
oh SHIT they have a sister...well it is the end of the world (sigh) again. they have pissed off the winchester men now... sorry i have not written my story real life is kicking me right now. my youngest has strep throat and fever and is not a happy camper. and we are now having to watch gustuv(hurricane) and the one that is coming up right behind it. so i will try to write some tonight(hope)
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OK THAT IS IT I AM CONTACTING A VOODOO PREISTESS(um do you know where to find one) AND HAVING HER RAISE THAT TWAT SO SHE CAN BE KILLED OK OK man this is so good i loved the first and i cant wait to read more of this on...

by the way i am in the middle of writing a small omake for the end of chapter 29. i hope to have it done by tonight. the bunnies bit me