Reviews for Schoolhouse Rock
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hahaha the truth is i dont know much about Syn and Vivio but i LOVED the way u portrayed them XD SO LOVELY aaaaand teasers! 3 I'm glad they learned their lessons, it's a miracle that nanoha or fta edidnt send someone to spy on them XD
shoreofeternity chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Just a question, the song "Still Alive" where did you get it from?
K.o.R chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Having read TMAMP, am I the only one who sees "Still alive" as a somewhat ironic ringtone?
Rio chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ahaha! funny and teasing all the way!

got hooked up everytime i read one of your stories

i just wanna see a visual of Syn...

cause she seems VERY interesting

a new pairing indeed! ahaha

is it possible for a visual/pic of Syn?

please ask angel XD
labpartner chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That's why the law says no drink for under age 21.

Great story!

a sequel of Vio and Syn's mom dressing Syn up?

Could be fun!
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Nice story.

Too bad it reflects things as they really are in the real world.

So I wanna ask when will u update Vampire Fate?

I hope u haven't forgotten about it.
Suiram chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i haven't read a Nanoha fic in a while and this was a nice way to start reading the ones i missed. Thanks for such an entertaining fic and truly good moral i heard of some cases in my town. Let's hope things like this stop happening.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great fic! I like Vivio and Syn pairing, although I can't really picture how Syn looks like...her character is pretty cool. where can I find her image? please do tell, thanks.
markesellus chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Woo! Yakyuken! I can't believe those guys. Vivio should have killed them, trying to do that to Syn. Lol, I love how Vivio got spanked. Lesson learned, never take drinks from a stranger.
NanoFate fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Though I liked the ending and the lesson both girls learned from the experience, I didnt like the idea of them being so gung-ho about popularity that they'd go all out. The stripping in front of total strangers kind of made them 'attention getters', 'sluts' even though they just wanted to have fun. I wondered, what turned out to be their nicknames at school starting the day after the party? Since gossip, rumors spread quicker at schools and all, and jealousy was bound to push others to gossip.

But the story was good and can be related to in real life.
Sven Ell chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is a very interesting story; and while I like having a message, and the attention on Vivio, I have to complain. The continued release of these one shots is great, but your most excellent work lies incomplete. You have quite a lot of readers who are still waiting for the rest of book 3 of section 6. Vampire fate too. SO, congratulations on another hit, and a request for ends to match your beginnings. Thanks, keep it up!
Knight of L-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Moral applies to older but still not street smart people too. *nods*

Yay for Vivio/Syn. Double Yay for Satashi's stories~